Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New York Gov Cuomo charged with sexual harrasment/hostile work environment
RE: New York Gov Cuomo charged with sexual harrasment/hostile work environment
(August 4, 2021 at 4:05 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(August 4, 2021 at 2:25 pm)brewer Wrote: Ya got to admit that his video justifications were pretty pathetic.

Didn' t see it.

No need.

It hasn' t been entered as evidence.

I' ll trust a jury.

So will I, if there ever is a trial. Just stating that it didn't help his position.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Biker, you brought this topic up. What are people supposed to do? State their opinion? Pass over the topic? Get their undies in a twist?

It's a news story and just like every other one there will be guesses made until (if) the truth comes out.

FFS...you even brough back Helios from his self-imposed bye-forever that lasted a week.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(August 4, 2021 at 5:30 pm)brewer Wrote:
(August 4, 2021 at 4:05 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Didn' t see it.

No need.

It hasn' t been entered as evidence.

I' ll trust a jury.

So will I, if there ever is a trial. Just stating that it didn't help his position.
True Cuomo making statements that make him look like a tool will not endear him to a jury.

(August 4, 2021 at 5:30 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Biker, you brought this topic up.  What are people supposed to do?  State their opinion?  Pass over the topic?  Get their undies in a twist?

It's a news story and just like every other one there will be guesses made until (if) the truth comes out.

FFS...you even brough back Helios from his self-imposed bye-forever that lasted a week.
While I seriously considered leaving for good because I was feeling burned out. I don't feel that way anymore so I saw no reason not to return. Though I will be posting less often to avoid getting burnt out again.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(August 4, 2021 at 5:35 pm)Helios Wrote:
(August 4, 2021 at 5:30 pm)brewer Wrote: So will I, if there ever is a trial. Just stating that it didn't help his position.
True Cuomo making statements that make him look like a tool will not endear him to a jury.

And may encourage civil cases, jury or not.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(August 4, 2021 at 5:39 pm)brewer Wrote:
(August 4, 2021 at 5:35 pm)Helios Wrote: True Cuomo making statements that make him look like a tool will not endear him to a jury.

And may encourage civil cases, jury or not.
True it would have been better if he had just kept his mouth shut till the trial.
"Change was inevitable"

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(August 4, 2021 at 5:30 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Biker, you brought this topic up.  What are people supposed to do?  State their opinion?  Pass over the topic?  Get their undies in a twist?

Talk about it I guess....  What constitutes a friendly pat and what makes a leacherous grope.....

I doubt there will be a shortage of opinion....

And nobody ever thought Nancy would stay gone....
(August 4, 2021 at 5:57 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:

Talk about it I guess....  What constitutes a friendly pat and what makes a leacherous grope.....

I doubt there will be a shortage of opinion....

And nobody ever thought Nancy would stay gone....

Any unwanted touch is a grope...not a friendly pat. And speaking of that...I don't want a friendly pat from anyone...pretty much ever. When in doubt - hands off.

His excuse of being Italian and that's just how he was raised is a crock...he's at one of the highest levels of government and if he hasn't figured out by now that behavior isn't acceptable then he's a bigger dumbass than originally thought.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Quote:And nobody ever thought Nancy would stay gone....
Speak for yourself not the whole forum  Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(August 4, 2021 at 6:06 pm)Helios Wrote:
Quote:And nobody ever thought Nancy would stay gone....
Speak for yourself not the whole forum  Dodgy

Oh I knew you were just toying with our emotions.

(August 4, 2021 at 6:07 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(August 4, 2021 at 6:06 pm)Helios Wrote: Speak for yourself not the whole forum  Dodgy

Oh I knew you were just toying with our emotions.
That's an "interesting " theory. It's totally wrong as I stated why I left and why I returned. But if you need to project insidious motives onto me I can't stop you. What I can say is it's not a sentiment shared by everyone on this forum.
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cincinnati Cop Charged with murder. Brian37 21 3666 July 29, 2015 at 4:12 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  New York City Atheists Upset With Street Sign Containing The Word "Heaven" Judas BentHer 18 5993 April 27, 2012 at 4:43 pm
Last Post: jackman
  Family asks doctors to wait for prayers to work binny 23 6900 June 12, 2010 at 6:53 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Liberalism, atheism, male sexual exclusivity linked to IQ Eilonnwy 20 5555 March 1, 2010 at 3:37 pm
Last Post: Eilonnwy