Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crypto bill
RE: Crypto bill
(August 14, 2021 at 10:25 am)WinterHold Wrote:
(August 13, 2021 at 6:01 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Where is this 1.8 billion man army devoted to ridding the world of banking…who funds them, and why would America be interested?

It was in front of you the whole time: us Muslims. Dealing with bankers that take "interest rate" is Haram in Islam under all sects:

1-

Quote:Surah 2, The Quran:
https://quran.ksu.edu.sa/index.php?l=en#...rans=en_sh

( 275 )   
Those who consume interest cannot stand [on the Day of Resurrection] except as one stands who is being beaten by Satan into insanity. That is because they say, "Trade is [just] like interest." But Allah has permitted trade and has forbidden interest. So whoever has received an admonition from his Lord and desists may have what is past, and his affair rests with Allah. But whoever returns to [dealing in interest or usury] - those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide eternally therein.

( 276 )   Allah destroys interest and gives increase for charities. And Allah does not like every sinning disbeliever.

2-

Quote:Sura 3, The Quran:
https://quran.com/3:130?store=false&translations=

(130) O believers! Do not consume interest, multiplying it many times over. And be mindful of Allah, so you may prosper.

— Dr. Mustafa Khattab, the Clear Quran

All the Muslims of the world see "interest" as a sin that brings destruction from their God. So bankers automatically have 1.8 billion Muslims who wish to see them vanish, them and their sinful way.

It is the first time in history though that bankers go to war publicly though; and their trojan horse was the Oligarch wing jn the U.S -led by Donald Trump-. They already overrun the U.S Capitol the first time they came.

An alliance doesn't mean "agreeing on the methods or beliefs like "America first" "; rather it means "agreeing that the dangerous foe is common". Bankers will resort to nuclear weapons even.

oooh.... I see.....you meant the mujahideen.  

Well, good luck to all of you.  I hope it pans out better for the billions than it did for the dozens. Personally, I notice that you guys are your own worst enemy, but fuck me, right, what do I know? In the meantime, you might want to refrain from claiming that every muslim is the member of some crusading army. That's going to get innocent muslims shot.

Not because westerners are assholes, mind, but because you are. One..bad..plate...of...shrimp. I'm guessing you already ate it......god appeared to you in a cave and take you on a midnight ride by flying horse to tell you to kill the kafir, did he? Army my ass, you're less than a mob - and you all hate each other.

Jerkoff
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
RE: Crypto bill
@WinterHold Christians prohibited interest bearing loans for a long time, but eventually accepted it because they understood it was a benefit to society and there were so many workarounds that the prohibition didn't accomplish anything.

Islam prohibits interest bearing loans, too, but then there's Murabaha, which is just a convenient work around. Exact same result and exact same amounts of money change hands. It's basically an interest bearing loan by another name. Hypocrisy, anyone?

So, just like the Jews, you can talk about not doing something all day but all you are doing is finding ways to skirt your own rules.
Why is it so?
~Julius Sumner Miller

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bill Clinton and Ukraine Interaktive 4 342 August 5, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  TX social media censorship bill Fake Messiah 24 2091 September 14, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Az Lawmaker introduces scary bill. Brian37 40 3345 February 1, 2021 at 10:29 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Equal pay for women's soccer or no Fed funding bill brewer 55 4638 August 4, 2019 at 7:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Farm Bill Food Fight The Grand Nudger 20 3525 May 15, 2018 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Bill Maher's take on #MeToo Brian37 22 4826 January 23, 2018 at 4:06 am
Last Post: shadow
  How Bad Is The Senate Tax Bill? Minimalist 41 6018 December 12, 2017 at 5:14 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Do you feel different about Bill Clinton's sexual past? CapnAwesome 89 11728 November 23, 2017 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  The GOP's turd of a tax bill Jackalope 34 4011 November 14, 2017 at 5:17 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  Unless The Senate Blocks This Piece Of Shit Bill. Minimalist 18 8535 October 8, 2017 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: Jehanne