Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much wood would a Woodley chuck chuck?
How much wood would a Woodley chuck chuck?
It is funny how time can make memories fuzzy. I remember Riggins famous go ahead score that lead to Washington's defeat over Miami in Super Bowl 17. But for some stupid reason I got Dan Marino stuck in my head as being the QB for that game. Nope, it was a guy named David Woodley. 

And I know this post is a matter of national security, and will solve climate change, and get Palestinians and Jews to hold hands in peace.

BOW TO ABBA! Or not. Pretty sure anyone reading this knows I was dropped on my head as a kid a lot.
RE: How much wood would a Woodley chuck chuck?
A woodchuck named Woodley?  Huh
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
(August 12, 2021 at 11:03 am)Gwaithmir Wrote: A woodchuck named Woodley?  Huh

Word play.

I would think better fodder against anything I post would be the fact I confused Dan Marino as being the quarterback, looking back now.

Exrta credit to anyone who can name the number of the Miami Dolphin who missed the tackle of Riggins go ahead score of Super Bowl 17.  Winner gets nothing and invisible pocket lint.
(August 12, 2021 at 11:20 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(August 12, 2021 at 11:03 am)Gwaithmir Wrote: A woodchuck named Woodley?  Huh

Word play.

I would think better fodder against anything I post would be the fact I confused Dan Marino as being the quarterback, looking back now.

Exrta credit to anyone who can name the number of the Miami Dolphin who missed the tackle of Riggins go ahead score of Super Bowl 17.  Winner gets nothing and invisible pocket lint.

Now I get it. The woodchuck named Woodley who confused quarterback Dan Marino at Super Bowl 17.  Naughty
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
(August 12, 2021 at 11:31 am)Gwaithmir Wrote:
(August 12, 2021 at 11:20 am)Brian37 Wrote: Word play.

Now I get it. The woodchuck named Woodley who confused quarterback Dan Marino at Super Bowl 17.  Naughty

Ok laugh it up. But, who was the defensive player  Miami number who missed Washington's  John Riggins number 44 for his go ahead score?
(August 12, 2021 at 11:35 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(August 12, 2021 at 11:31 am)Gwaithmir Wrote: Now I get it. The woodchuck named Woodley who confused quarterback Dan Marino at Super Bowl 17.  Naughty

Ok laugh it up. But, who was the defensive player  Miami number who missed Washington's  John Riggins number 44 for his go ahead score?

Cornerback Don McNeal, number 28 (no Googling - I know this because you’ve  asked the same fucking question at least three times).

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 12, 2021 at 11:58 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(August 12, 2021 at 11:35 am)Brian37 Wrote: Ok laugh it up. But, who was the defensive player  Miami number who missed Washington's  John Riggins number 44 for his go ahead score?

Cornerback Don McNeal, number 28 (no Googling - I know this because you’ve  asked the same fucking question at least three times).

Boru

I knew I could count on you.

If it makes you feel any better, Washington had it's ass handed to them against the Raiders in the following Super Bowl.
(August 12, 2021 at 12:03 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(August 12, 2021 at 11:58 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Cornerback Don McNeal, number 28 (no Googling - I know this because you’ve  asked the same fucking question at least three times).

Boru

I knew I could count on you.

Don’t count on it.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 12, 2021 at 12:06 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(August 12, 2021 at 12:03 pm)Brian37 Wrote: I knew I could count on you.

Don’t count on it.

Boru

Ok, sleuth, who was the last player to score in Super Bowl 17?
(August 12, 2021 at 12:16 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(August 12, 2021 at 12:06 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Don’t count on it.

Boru

Ok, sleuth, who was the last player to score in Super Bowl 17?

Brown.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UFC 209: Woodley vs Thompson 2 ErGingerbreadMandude 4 551 March 6, 2017 at 4:33 am
Last Post: ErGingerbreadMandude