Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuff about Trump
Stuff about Trump
The new beast showed its head in 2021. It's not an Islamist wearing a turban and armed with an AK and bombs dating to WW1, but he is the same descendent of Euorope and America: a blonde, old and rich obese monster that was born in a blanket of money and studied every bit of economic trickery to infiltrate the highest ranks of the Oligarch ladder.

That beast did in mere 4 years what all Islamic guerilla warriors failed to do; he actually managed to infiltrate the U.S Capitol and flush the American constitution down the toilet, you remember his face very well:

[Image: trump-600x450.jpg]

I remember his reign very well because it was a nightmarish period that I witnessed the filthiest psychopaths in the Middle East (like the infamous MBS of Saudi Arabia) become supreme and more protected by the name: this evil mad fuck protected these dictators by the name !

It was obvious that Trump is not looking for a mere "retreat" from America's wars like Biden did; he is looking to "withdraw American soldiers" and "replace them by local armies supplied, supported and even sponsored" by America.

Aside from that, the fiend was playing a new political game with Russia and Israel to help create a new "World Order" replacing that of "Bush the father".

So what are your scenarios for the return of this fuck? I know very well that his party -the Oligarch, Rightist wing- is far from defeated. I know how dangerous he is because last time, he was very close from starting a "civil war".

So what are your thoughts?
RE: T...T...Toothpaste?
Moderator Notice
Rule 23 - Thread subjects / titles should be relevant to the first post, be free of slurs, and refrain from using sexually explicit language.

Your title has nothing to do with whatever it is you are babbling about now.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Kind of like the titles #37 uses...
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(August 22, 2021 at 8:49 pm)Fireball Wrote: Kind of like the titles #37 uses...

In fairness, you can sometimes find a link between 37's titles and his ramblings. This one, not so much.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

The American "Deep State's" foreign policy is the main cause that Trump's wing was born. To begin with; the Deep State are not "the good guy" around here. They carried on oppression and butchered so many innocents, and spent decades bullying poor people (from Vietnam to Muslims) and thought that their backyard would never bring their doom to them.

Until the wing of Trump showed its head.

Actually it's a "mutation" rather than a new danger. Afterall; let's not forget that the first atomic bomb was detonated by ancestors of the Deep State on top of Japanese civilians.
Yeah, but when and where does the toothpaste come in?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Sometimes, just reading Winter's threads feels like tripping balls.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(August 22, 2021 at 9:53 pm)Foxaire Wrote: Yeah, but when and where does the toothpaste come in?

Toothpaste,,,Trump

"T" is a beast..
But who's T ? Who is he? or is it a she?
No no; T, the infamous killing spree.
The mutation, the cancerous thee.
T the toothpaste.
Peer and Protagonist both start with P, but that doesn't mean they're related or the same thing.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 979 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Trump VS Trump (not exactly political news but I have no idea where to post this) Cepheus Ace 0 36686 February 12, 2019 at 2:15 am
Last Post: Cepheus Ace
  I'm awfully confused: how do Trump supporters relate to Trump NuclearEnergy 11 3071 March 7, 2017 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Is Trump's election bad for Trump's businesses? Jehanne 22 4026 November 15, 2016 at 1:03 am
Last Post: CWoods
  Donald Trump's doctor regrets saying "Trump will be the healtheist president" ReptilianPeon 3 1634 August 30, 2016 at 6:32 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  Help me confirm or deny some stuff about Hilary Clinton please Phosphorescent Panties 68 6074 April 7, 2016 at 11:22 pm
Last Post: Redbeard The Pink
  Stephen Colbert...Trump Debates Trump Minimalist 2 1268 January 30, 2016 at 8:22 pm
Last Post: Chad32
  Some interesting stuff I learned about [white] nationalists Dystopia 29 5200 January 14, 2015 at 8:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger