Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:02 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which one is the correct phrase?
Which one is the correct phrase?
I won't go into details of how it all started but a wonderful gentleman told me to fuck off and die in the parking lot at the market. I know exactly what he meant but I had always heard the phrase as eat shit and die, which makes more sense to me. Eating shit could actually cause death where fuck off (go away) and die is just wishful thinking, unless my going away includes walking in front of a bus or something similar.

So when you're pissed which form of the phrase do you use?

Yeah I know, over thinking. I could be having a 37 moment.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: Which one is the correct phrase?
[Image: foad-01-w.jpg]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
FOAD

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I've heard both used, but I don't particularly have a preference.

Just as long as you die in some manner. *shrugs*
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Eat shit, die and bark at the moon, motherfucker is the less colloquial version.
At work.

OMG am spoilt for choice. Tongue

Though I must admit the local Australian vernacular tends to render the term "F@ck" into a rather oppitimous light.

Personally I add in some choice Brit terms garnered from watching all the imported shows such as 'Toe-rag' and 'Bell-end'.

Though t'has been quite a while since my ire's been raised to such levels.
(September 19, 2021 at 9:48 pm)brewer Wrote: I won't go into details of how it all started but a wonderful gentleman told me to fuck off and die in the parking lot at the market. I know exactly what he meant but I had always heard the phrase as eat shit and die, which makes more sense to me. Eating shit could actually cause death where fuck off (go away) and die is just wishful thinking, unless my going away includes walking in front of a bus or something similar.

What did you do to the poor bastard? I bet you said "Hey fuckwit, d'ya forget your mask again?"... lol
Then his reply would make perfect sense ... considering he's an imbecile.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(September 20, 2021 at 1:47 am)░I░G░N░O░R░A░M░U░S ░ Wrote:
(September 19, 2021 at 9:48 pm)brewer Wrote: I won't go into details of how it all started but a wonderful gentleman told me to fuck off and die in the parking lot at the market. I know exactly what he meant but I had always heard the phrase as eat shit and die, which makes more sense to me. Eating shit could actually cause death where fuck off (go away) and die is just wishful thinking, unless my going away includes walking in front of a bus or something similar.

What did you do to the poor bastard? I bet you said "Hey fuckwit, d'ya forget your mask again?"... lol
Then his reply would make perfect sense ... considering he's an imbecile.

Nah, pedestrian/driver altercation. He thought he and his car had the right of way. I let him know that was incorrect and that he had diminished mental capacity.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
"Some guy hit my fender, and I told him, 'Be fruitful and multiply,' but not in those words."

Woody Allen
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

"Eat shit and die" is what I've heard my entire life. "Fuck off and die" sure one can say that, but it usually isn't the norm.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which do you want to go? Foxaèr 13 727 October 18, 2023 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Which famous clone would you adopt? Fake Messiah 10 907 January 24, 2023 at 7:49 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Which TV game show would you win? Fake Messiah 6 803 January 18, 2023 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Which is worse? Foxaèr 13 591 February 23, 2022 at 8:59 am
Last Post: brewer
  Which ancient thread of mine should I necro? Foxaèr 11 557 August 25, 2021 at 7:15 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Which console zo buy a 12-year-old kid? franzis 20 2390 February 23, 2020 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
Question Which of the seven dwarfs are you? (Quiz) Angrboda 33 2293 September 21, 2018 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  My claims prove my claims are correct. The Valkyrie 57 4150 May 19, 2018 at 3:17 am
Last Post: I_am_not_mafia
  Which Do You Hear A Theist 35 2271 May 19, 2018 at 2:13 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  My Clams Prove My Clams Are Correct BrianSoddingBoru4 16 1394 May 11, 2018 at 3:40 pm
Last Post: brewer