Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer in the city: Osama and 9/11 and U.S operatives
Summer in the city: Osama and 9/11 and U.S operatives
This scene is from before American army decided to rob Muslims out of their resources via framing them with terrorism charges; they sent their spy and operative Osama bin Laden to bomb WTC; ironically Osama was never seen after that day; probably he is smoking a Cuban cigar in Cuba now with huge amounts of retirement cash  Hilarious:

RE: Summer in the city: Osama and 9/11 and U.S operatives
(October 14, 2021 at 2:29 am)WinterHold Wrote: This scene is from before American army decided to rob Muslims out of their resources via framing them with terrorism charges; they sent their spy and operative Osama bin Laden to bomb WTC; ironically Osama was never seen after that day; probably he is smoking a Cuban cigar in Cuba now with huge amounts of retirement cash  Hilarious:

Say hello to Alice for us, there's a good lad.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
No Mr bin Laden current residence is here 

[Image: Public]

Nor was he able to collect any retirement money due to an unfortunate case of bullets leading to his demise

[Image: photo-1580865783874-7d9e701e858a?ixid=Mn...=1000&q=80]
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

But Hillary Clinton said literally that he and his mates were the CIA's dogs against the soviets:

(October 14, 2021 at 6:07 am)WinterHold Wrote: But Hillary Clinton said literally that he and his mates were the CIA's dogs against the soviets:

Which has nothing to do with your OP. American support for the mujahideen in Afghanistan has fuck all to do with the WTC attack. Idiot.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Quote:But Hillary Clinton said literally that he and his mates were the CIA's dogs against the soviets:
Yup America worked with the Mujahideen in an alliance of convenience. Then when the Soviets were forced out they began plotting against the west like the treacherous weasels they were.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(October 14, 2021 at 6:07 am)WinterHold Wrote: But Hillary Clinton said literally that he and his mates were the CIA's dogs against the soviets:

Yes, the US supplied those fighting against the Soviets, not thinking ahead about what happens when you give nutcases guns.

The US has a history of messing up this sort of thing. We supported Castro at the beginning.
Winter, time to check in with your doctor again. Your condition is effecting your mental state and cognitive abilities.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(October 14, 2021 at 8:40 am)brewer Wrote: Winter, time to check in with your doctor again. Your condition is effecting your mental state and cognitive abilities.

I disagree;  from my perspective I see that the CIA tried to pull an invasion of the region all along. Afghanistan is a rich place; they won't allow it to fall for the soviets, so they just kicked them out and invaded instead of them.

Meds have nothing to do with this; seeing through the plans of the CIA is a blessing.
(October 15, 2021 at 1:44 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
(October 14, 2021 at 8:40 am)brewer Wrote: Winter, time to check in with your doctor again. Your condition is effecting your mental state and cognitive abilities.

I disagree;  from my perspective I see that the CIA tried to pull an invasion of the region all along. Afghanistan is a rich place; they won't allow it to fall for the soviets, so they just kicked them out and invaded instead of them.

Meds have nothing to do with this; seeing through the plans of the CIA is a blessing.

You’re a fleyschkopf.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Flag City cratehorus 0 825 July 11, 2013 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: cratehorus
  Osama bin-laden left hugely disappointed by quality of virgins. leo-rcc 5 2570 May 2, 2011 at 10:08 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye