Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer in the city: Osama and 9/11 and U.S operatives
RE: Summer in the city: Osama and 9/11 and U.S operatives
(October 14, 2021 at 2:29 am)WinterHold Wrote: This scene is from before American army decided to rob Muslims out of their resources via framing them with terrorism charges; they sent their spy and operative Osama bin Laden to bomb WTC; ironically Osama was never seen after that day; probably he is smoking a Cuban cigar in Cuba now with huge amounts of retirement cash  Hilarious:

You’re a nut job.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Quote:I disagree;  from my perspective I see that the CIA tried to pull an invasion of the region all along. Afghanistan is a rich place; they won't allow it to fall for the soviets, so they just kicked them out and invaded instead of them.

Meds have nothing to do with this; seeing through the plans of the CIA is a blessing.
No really take your meds  Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

How is this guy not banned?
Why is it so?
~Julius Sumner Miller
Nobody can see through the plans of the CIA, because the CIA is so devious.
Nobody but a completely ignorant and uneducated idiot like Winter.

...and i am Daenerys Targaryen, mother of dragons.
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
(October 15, 2021 at 1:44 pm)WinterHold Wrote:
(October 14, 2021 at 8:40 am)brewer Wrote: Winter, time to check in with your doctor again. Your condition is effecting your mental state and cognitive abilities.

I disagree;  from my perspective I see that the CIA tried to pull an invasion of the region all along. Afghanistan is a rich place; they won't allow it to fall for the soviets, so they just kicked them out and invaded instead of them.

Meds have nothing to do with this; seeing through the plans of the CIA is a blessing.

This is exactly why your should be checking in with your MD. I said nothing about meds.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(October 15, 2021 at 2:40 pm)Spongebob Wrote: How is this guy not banned?

Because we haven’t got a ‘no stupids’ rule.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 14, 2021 at 2:29 am)WinterHold Wrote: This scene is from before American army decided to rob Muslims out of their resources via framing them with terrorism charges; they sent their spy and operative Osama bin Laden to bomb WTC;

So the CIA created Bin Laden to tarnish Muslims' reputation, and also according to WH most Muslims see Bin Laden as a hero, which means that the CIA created Islam.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Quote:This scene is from before American army decided to rob Muslims out of their resources 
The west has done more for the people of Afghanistan than any Islamic leadership they ever had, And now that we have left the healthcare system and the education as well as basic civil rights have gone right down the shitter, And now the people there can look forward to unending civil war. So shove that in your Anti-western pipe and smoke it, Winter.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(October 15, 2021 at 4:08 pm)Helios Wrote:
Quote:This scene is from before American army decided to rob Muslims out of their resources 
The west has done more for the people of Afghanistan than any Islamic leadership they ever had, And now that we have left the healthcare system and the education as well as basic civil rights have gone right down the shitter, And now the people there can look forward to unending civil war. So shove that in your Anti-western pipe and smoke it, Winter.

Really. I didn't know that.  Could you be specific? 

I guess it's possible, although it's not my view.

An alternative perspective:  As a general principle, wars are not fought on the basis of moral principle.  As with just about every other country, US foreign policy is based on the perceived best interest of the US.   The US wars in the Middle East in recent decades accomplished two things for the US:  Protection of US oil interests and a permanent US military presence in the Middle East.

IMO US foreign policy is has always been more like that of Spain's in the Sixteenth century than Britain at the same time and later.
EG Spain in South America and The Philippines*** took any natural resources they could get their hands on and supressed the people. Spain did not develop significant infrastructures in those countries. Even today, some ex Spanish colonies remain relatively under developed compared with  ex British colonies.   Middle eastern counties in which the US has fought wars were left in tatters.  I'd  be thrilled to hear from say some Afghanistan moderates about how much the US has done for their country.  (Currently under  the control of  the Taliban, a rigid and brutal theocracy) 

Britain's empire was about trade, especially market for British goods.  In India, Britain left a thriving  infrastructure which included a legal system which was used to establish rule of law of law and a large rail system which connected the country within. 

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))000000)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

*** the US gained the Philippines as a defacto colony as a result of the Spanish American War in 1898.  That was to great US advantage. The US gained the thriving Philippine sugar industry. (Sugar had become the world's first truly international commodity).  The US also had a pacific military base.  

Yet the US actively opposed  Filipino demands for independence. To the point that President Taft deliberately chose Jose Rizal  as a national hero of the Philippines. Rizal was a doctor and  intellectual, who had written a couple of books.  One was "Noli Mi Tangere" (Touch me not) a turgid Victorian melodrama which is still in print. The other was a political treatise, "El Filerbusterismo" (The Subversion)  Rizal was executed by the Spanish for sedition in 1896. 

Taft Selected him as The Philippine National hero because he had written that a people could be free without being independent. The Philippines became independent from the US on July 4 1946. US Forces remained in the Philippines until 1992. The Philippines remains relatively underdeveloped.  This is largely because the system of land ownership had not changed  since  the days of Spanish colonialism until  after the Us had left. I understand things are beginning to change slowly.
It appears WinterHold is unfamiliar with the Law of Unintended Consequences ... or that he's prone to conspiratorial thinking.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Flag City cratehorus 0 825 July 11, 2013 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: cratehorus
  Osama bin-laden left hugely disappointed by quality of virgins. leo-rcc 5 2570 May 2, 2011 at 10:08 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye