Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Summer in the city: Osama and 9/11 and U.S operatives
RE: Summer in the city: Osama and 9/11 and U.S operatives
(October 16, 2021 at 9:40 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: It appears WinterHold is unfamiliar with the Law of Unintended Consequences ... or that he's prone to conspiratorial thinking.

Can I place bets on both?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 16, 2021 at 11:08 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(October 16, 2021 at 9:40 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: It appears WinterHold is unfamiliar with the Law of Unintended Consequences ... or that he's prone to conspiratorial thinking.

Can I place bets on both?

Boru

[Image: BdECWrW.jpg]

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I'm not a nutjob; LFC. I'm speaking about a fact we saw happening all across history; from Rome turning into a disgusting military dictatorship+an oligarchy, to the Islamic empire favouring monarchy, up to modern history where Europeans massacred all of America, down to WW1 and WW2.

It's the same scenario: a nation becomes enslaved by its own ego, throwing morals in the garbage.

Finally it got an official name and it became a political tactic: they call it "Pragmatic approach" right now.
I.e be an emotionless cock, burn the world with atomic weapons, let others die and let their screams rise, as long as there is a prophet.
(October 17, 2021 at 2:37 pm)WinterHold Wrote: I'm not a nutjob.
Not very convincing, after presenting more evidence what a nutjob you are

big
time
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
Quote:I'm not a nutjob. I'm speaking about a fact we saw happening all across history; from Rome turning into a disgusting military dictatorship+an oligarchy, to the Islamic empire favouring monarchy, up to modern history where Europeans massacred all of America, down to WW1 and WW2.
Taking random blips of history and spinning a simplistic narrative out of them. Makes you a nutjob 

Quote:It's the same scenario: a nation becomes enslaved by its own ego, throwing morals in the garbage.
Again Ahistoric rubbish 

Quote:Finally it got an official name and it became a political tactic: they call it "Pragmatic approach" right now.
I.e be an emotionless cock, burn the world with atomic weapons, let others die and let their screams rise, as long as there is a prophet.
As we said you are a nutter 

Quote:If that is a "nutjob's" way of thinking, then you misunderstood my whole point.
No, we got it. You are ignorant and deranged.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black Flag City cratehorus 0 825 July 11, 2013 at 9:34 pm
Last Post: cratehorus
  Osama bin-laden left hugely disappointed by quality of virgins. leo-rcc 5 2571 May 2, 2011 at 10:08 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye