Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheist Sites
Atheist Sites
Recently I pointed out that Ravingatheists.com went off the air. Now, it seems that AtheistForums.com has been off the air for several days. Has anyone else been able to get to either one of these sites within the last few days?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
RE: Atheist Sites
I can't seem to reach them either.

I am going to take this opportunity to direct people to the top of the page where it says 'Support is on Patreon'. Tiberius has mentioned not wanting to be part of the forum any more but has been kind enough to keep going and also to be picking up the slack as far as expenses are concerned.

We show 8 people donating $38.00 USD a month. Just so you know...that means that $18.00 is being financed by 7 people. one person is donating $20.00 per month and Tiberius is making up the difference.

To keep this site open...if you have a buck or two a month to spare, maybe consider helping keep our little corner of the web up and running.

Maybe some of the folks from the other forums will wander over here.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

If I could find a way to contribute anonymously, I'm in. The issue is a wife who loves the RCC.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
No luck getting into ravingatheists, but AF.com seems to be ok.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(December 10, 2021 at 11:59 pm)Ravenshire Wrote: No luck getting into ravingatheists, but AF.com seems to be ok.

I cleared the cache and tried again, but all I'm getting is the url in the header and a blank screen.
(December 11, 2021 at 10:37 am)Fireball Wrote:
(December 10, 2021 at 11:59 pm)Ravenshire Wrote: No luck getting into ravingatheists, but AF.com seems to be ok.

I cleared the cache and tried again, but all I'm getting is the url in the header and a blank screen.

Same here now. I think they're having technical issues since their service fees are paid up until some time in 2022.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(December 13, 2021 at 5:50 pm)Miss Eng Wrote:
(December 10, 2021 at 10:56 pm)Fireball Wrote: Recently I pointed out that Ravingatheists.com went off the air. Now, it seems that AtheistForums.com has been off the air for several days. Has anyone else been able to get to either one of these sites within the last few days?

It is Atheist is in decline, hardly any one believes like an atheist these days for it is a irrational and depressing state to be in.

No, the number of atheists is actually going up.

What *I* find depressing is the number of purported adults who still believe in imaginary friends.
(December 10, 2021 at 10:56 pm)Fireball Wrote: Recently I pointed out that Ravingatheists.com went off the air. Now, it seems that AtheistForums.com has been off the air for several days. Has anyone else been able to get to either one of these sites within the last few days?

It is Atheist is in decline, hardly any one believes like an atheist these days for it is a irrational and depressing state to be in.
Atheists don' t have to spend time every week blowing smoke up each other' s ass trying to convince themselves that they really ARE buddies with some nefarious, funny smelling invisible foriegner who created the whole universe.

Yes living in fantasy escape can be fun, but ultimately dysfunctional, it's not really 'living'.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(December 13, 2021 at 8:24 pm)brewer Wrote:
(December 13, 2021 at 5:50 pm)Miss Eng Wrote: It is Atheist is in decline, hardly any one believes like an atheist these days for it is a irrational and depressing state to be in.

Yes living in fantasy escape can be fun, but ultimately dysfunctional, it's not really 'living'.

I can access AF.com now. Not seeing that there was a reason. Maybe "God" fixed my computer. Rolleyes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you follow any other athiest-religious sites/forums? shep 30 8789 March 18, 2014 at 2:42 pm
Last Post: Napoléon
  Why do we allow chrisyian sites to Function? zentor 97 27328 July 17, 2012 at 5:08 pm
Last Post: Ryantology