Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:39 pm

Poll: Do you remember your dreams much?
This poll is closed.
Usually.
0%
0 0%
Usually not.
42.86%
3 42.86%
It depends.
57.14%
4 57.14%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Were You Dreaming About Last Night?
RE: What Were You Dreaming About Last Night?
The only time I tend to have vivid, memorable dreams is when I wash my hair and go to bed with a towel wrapped around my head. (If I blow-dry my hair, nothing unusual happens and I wake up with next to no memory of what I dreamt.)
I rarely remember my dreams. If I do, it's usually dreams about my mother, or dreams about smoking.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I dreamed I was an American Major League Baseball player and I was frantically searching through statistics to find out how many home runs I hit last year. I was frantic because try as I might, I couldn't remember hitting a single home run last year. I guess reality was seeping into my dream because there is a reason I couldn't recall even a single home run: I didn't hit any! That of course is due to the fact that I'm NOT a MLB player. In fact at this point, a group of 5-year-olds picking members for a team would probably pick me last.

I have weird dreams.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
I had a brief dream about shredding a stack of outdated paperwork and junk mail in my office.  Alarm
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
At the range my AR15 jammed so I took it apart to fix/clean and then for the life of me could not get it put back together.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
My dreams that I recollect usually involve me covering ground on foot. I might be being chased by zombies, or looking for my car, or trying to find my classroom, but the common thread is that I'm trying to get away from something or to something but it never quite catches me (there's always a new route of escape if I get cornered) or I never quite get there.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
This morning I was being chased by a giant Sasquatch monster with a huge mouth and lots of teeth; my wife and daughter were hiding in a room in a large mansion. I pounded on the door, and they let me in. My dream ended with the thing beating on the door. My clear impression was that we were without firearms.
Same thing I dream about every night, world domination.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Last Movie You Watched Foxaèr 5403 439621 24 minutes ago
Last Post: Foxaèr
  About last night (A Haiku) no one 2 549 March 18, 2023 at 8:58 am
Last Post: no one
  Happy Birthday to all the members who were "born" today! Jehanne 7 673 January 4, 2023 at 1:08 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2037 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The last book you read zwanzig 27 1656 October 18, 2021 at 9:45 am
Last Post: brewer
  Save the best for last person brewer 23 1809 September 16, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The last person to post wins ! Leo34 13901 947598 May 13, 2021 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  For the scond night in a row...... Brian37 9 686 May 2, 2021 at 6:47 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Did anyone else attend HumanLight zoom meeting last night? Apollo 8 1041 December 25, 2020 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Apollo
  Last movie you didn't watch Fake Messiah 43 2689 November 16, 2020 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Fake Messiah