Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 2:32 pm

Poll: Don't be shy, let us know.
This poll is closed.
Rap
33.33%
1 33.33%
Mystery muffin (how brave are you)
0%
0 0%
Sports
33.33%
1 33.33%
Tomato is the best fruit, obs
0%
0 0%
biak berdin ikaragarriak
33.33%
1 33.33%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which is worse?
Which is worse?
Is rap or sports worse?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Which is worse?
Sports are worse.
I vote for mystery muffin being the worse not because I am too old to be certain if you are talkjng about an ubran dictionary thing or day old bakery goods.
<insert profound quote here>
(February 23, 2022 at 1:53 am)Neo-Scholastic Wrote: I vote for mystery muffin being the worse not because I am too old to be certain if you are talkjng about an ubran dictionary thing or day old bakery goods.

Due to your lack of faith in the muffin man, you have missed out on a delicious, buttery cornbread muffin with bacon filling.
~ Erin Hunter
Or is the question worse than either.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(February 23, 2022 at 2:01 am)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Or is the question worse than either.

Due to your inability to follow a simple instruction, you missed seeing the crack in the sidewalk, fell, and smacked your face on the pavement.
~ Erin Hunter
You're right. Obviously, the answer is tomato.

..but why cant people accept the terrible that they flirt with as their own thing?... Like it would be Bad™, or something. Own it, wholly, hooah? What's worse? You're worse, specifically, or..we're worse, generally. IDK. Both things, all the things... We make jokes but it doesn't really do anything but tell on our souls.

/2cents.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Polls are worse.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
Fuck all polls.
Polls should always have 'DGAF' as an option.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which do you want to go? Foxaèr 13 727 October 18, 2023 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Which famous clone would you adopt? Fake Messiah 10 907 January 24, 2023 at 7:49 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Which TV game show would you win? Fake Messiah 6 803 January 18, 2023 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Which one is the correct phrase? brewer 20 1782 September 21, 2021 at 7:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Which ancient thread of mine should I necro? Foxaèr 11 557 August 25, 2021 at 7:15 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Which console zo buy a 12-year-old kid? franzis 20 2389 February 23, 2020 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
Question Which of the seven dwarfs are you? (Quiz) Angrboda 33 2293 September 21, 2018 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Which Do You Hear A Theist 35 2271 May 19, 2018 at 2:13 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  Which Banned AF Member Are You? Edwardo Piet 54 7444 May 1, 2018 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Which bible character are you? 2.0 Losty 26 1896 April 30, 2018 at 3:30 pm
Last Post: KevinM1