Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
The Absurd GOP
The Absurd GOP
As sociopathic as they have become, they deserve their own thread.

Republican Lauren Boebert says she wants ‘biblical citizenship training’ in public schools
Pink News
Quote:Boebert’s chilling comments were made on an episode of FlashPoint, a Christian news show which airs on the Victory Channel, owned by the anti-LGBTQ+ televangelist Kenneth Copeland.

The Colorado Republican and gun rights activist, who has previously said that LGBTQ+ people should be banned from coming out before the age of 21, discussed the upcoming midterm elections and said Republicans must prove that they will “get America rolling again”.

She added: “Maybe we need to have some sort of legislation that requires… biblical citizenship training in our schools. And that’s how we get things turned around.”
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: The Absurd GOP
Log Cabin Republicans compare FBI’s Mar-a-Lago raid to Stonewall riot & it didn’t go over well
LGBTQ Nation

Marjorie Taylor Greene tried to pick a fight with Kathy Griffin.
LGBTQ Nation
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
[Image: Defund.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
I predict this thread will reach over 100 pages.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(August 10, 2022 at 9:35 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: I predict this thread will reach over 100 pages.

Yup...

Hate is one hellava motivator.
I believe that public schools should be required to have courses in higher Biblical criticism.
Absurd implies some modicum of humor or joviality. The more fitting word would be 'Abhorrent'
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

(August 10, 2022 at 9:39 am)onlinebiker Wrote:
(August 10, 2022 at 9:35 am)Mister Agenda Wrote: I predict this thread will reach over 100 pages.

Yup...

Hate is one hellava motivator.

Crazy broad says if America bans assault style weapons that we will have to start eating dogs.

Don't hate her...she's just about as ignorant as they come though, and shouldn't be in power.

Lauren Boebert's Bizarre Prediction About An Assault Weapon Ban Has Twitter In Stitches (msn.com)

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Every nutball accusation is a confession.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
"Loon"....

Hmmmmmm...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  2024 GOP hopeful Vivek Ramaswamy proposes raising voting age to 25 LinuxGal 11 917 August 20, 2023 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Yet Another GOP Dumpster Fire Of A Human Being BrianSoddingBoru4 139 9715 July 23, 2022 at 4:20 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  So what is GOP's plan for the new wave of newborns? Fake Messiah 43 2659 June 30, 2022 at 9:11 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1321 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  What do you think all these GOP senators get in return for brown nosing Trump? A Godzilla fan 15 1574 September 30, 2019 at 11:52 am
Last Post: A Godzilla fan
  The GOP, wtf happened? A Godzilla fan 6 1084 July 21, 2019 at 2:48 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  [Serious] What's the point? Trump and the GOP are clearly above the law no matter what you say GODZILLA 21 2391 May 21, 2019 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Brian37
  GOP Jesus Minimalist 1 554 November 13, 2018 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Okay GOP, now is your time to shine and show how much you really love America GODZILLA 25 2950 July 17, 2018 at 9:22 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  So I guess since the GOP is in power now they really don't give a fuck about this now GODZILLA 3 1219 June 29, 2018 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Minimalist