Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Damned Mormons
RE: Damned Mormons
Sleazebags.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/mormons-...ermission/

Quote:Mormons busted for luring Mexican kids with food to baptize them without parents’ permission
I guess in the grand scope of things it is no stupider than jesus dying for everyone's fucking sins or mohammed getting dictation in a cave while he was asleep. Still, mormonism is a special class of stupid.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/mormon-l...ne-exists/

Quote:Mormon leader thinks Joseph Smith’s ‘seer stones’ were real because the iPhone exists

Quote:Mormon leader Dieter Uchtdorf serves as a “Second Counselor in the First Presidency” in the church, and while the story of Smith may seem farfetched, he says he can prove it is true, because a “seer stone” is basically the same thing as an iPhone.

Quote:Uchtdorf believes that if he can do so many amazing things with his smartphone, which wasn’t announced by Apple CEO Steve Jobs until 2007, then surely God gave Smith his own smartphone in 1823 to read the secret golden plates. “If it is possible for me to access the knowledge of the world through my phone, who can question that seer stones are impossible for God?” he asked.
The 'seer stone' was in desperate need of an OS upgrade then, since it was auto-correcting to 17th century English.
And funny how Joe's "smart stone" completely fubarred the Book of Abraham.

When me phone is on the blink, I can tell. Weird old horny Joe was getting intelligible (being generous here) verbiage out of a totally screwed up device. Seems like a misfiring seer stone would generate gibberish or nothing.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Gotta watch these fucktards.  This shit will spread like the Black Plague.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/07/mega-ric...y-of-zion/

Quote:Mega-rich Mormon wants to turn Vermont farmland into prophet’s ‘City of Zion’
LDS Church President Thomas S. Monson subpoenaed for deposition in sex abuse lawsuits
http://fox13now.com/2016/07/22/lds-churc...-lawsuits/

Quote:SALT LAKE CITY -- Attorneys have subpoenaed Thomas S. Monson, the President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, to give a deposition in a series of lawsuits alleging sexual abuse of Navajo children who participated in a church-run placement program.

Lawyers representing four people who claim to have been sexually abused while participating in the LDS Church's "Lamanite Placement Program" or "Indian Student Placement Program" in the 1960s and 1970s issued a deposition subpoena to the church leader. FOX 13 learned of the subpoena when attorneys for the church filed in U.S. District Court in Salt Lake City to have it quashed.

It's a cryin' shame the church will probably get him out of it. Dodgy
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
Gee, a little molesteration in exchange for a Mormon baptism, who would fucking complain about that??

And remember, these  Lamanites are evil dark skinned people, and Mormonism is their only chance to turn caucasian and become delightful to the Lord !!

Praise Jesus Joe Smith !!!
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

http://www.sltrib.com/news/4186603-155/s...eaves-lgbt

..Yeah, i don't really have words for this. Mormons are despicable, and I'm kind of ashamed that I know some in my family.
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
An amusing take on the mormons from David Fitzgerald.

I just love the Law of Unintended Consequences.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/after-sc...an-groups/

Quote:‘After School Satan’ club starts in Mormon country — thanks to Christian groups

Quote:According to the Salt Lake Tribue, the club was approved after other Christian based clubs sprung up at the school, Patheos explained.
“If you are going to invite religion into schools you have to invite everybody,” said Chalice Blythe of the Utah chapter head for The Satanic Temple. “You can’t just say one is good and the other is bad.”
The school was forced to send home a letter to parents explaining that there was nothing they could do about the club and that it was legal and the school had no “discretion on this issue.”

Fuck jesus...but even more, fuck his followers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Damned Christians Foxaèr 832 116186 Yesterday at 8:17 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Damned Catholics Minimalist 1996 302698 March 24, 2024 at 2:44 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned Pervert Priests - and other assorted Holy Scumbags Minimalist 500 57428 March 22, 2024 at 7:50 am
  Damned Muslims Minimalist 748 124613 March 20, 2024 at 1:05 am
  Damned Hindus Minimalist 83 22109 January 22, 2024 at 7:47 am
  Damned Scientologists Fake Messiah 24 3911 January 29, 2023 at 8:40 am
  Damned Catholics XVI Fake Messiah 10 2415 December 25, 2022 at 10:52 am
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Damned Buddhists Minimalist 18 9515 April 22, 2021 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Damned Jews Minimalist 257 60671 April 8, 2020 at 5:29 am