Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 9:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Religion will dramatically shrink
RE: Religion will dramatically shrink
(June 11, 2011 at 7:28 am)Castle Wrote:
(June 11, 2011 at 3:26 am)Andrastos Wrote:
(June 11, 2011 at 3:00 am)Cinjin Wrote:
(June 11, 2011 at 2:10 am)Andrastos Wrote:

Quote:Despite all the others, I think that sounds wonderful!
I believe you have a real gift!
My mother was into metaphysics since I was young!

I'm aware of this energy you speak of too!

Also do you believe in spirit guides, or guardians?

I got a feeling this info you receive is from spirits, I read a lot of info, and what you’re saying really suggests this! Spirits being people that lived a life on earth and passed over!

It is said that spirits have the ability to drop thoughts into the mortal! And emotions, do you feel emotions or feelings of any sort when you receive info?

See Castle, this should be a HUGE red flag to you right here .... the crazy religious nut-job with all the stupid ideas and retarded conclusions thinks you're onto something wonderful!

It should make you SERIOUSLY question what you believe when a jello-head tells you that "you're really onto something!"

If a being with his highest priority in life is of Love to all creation is a religious jello-head nut job in your opinion, so let it be!

I would rather be a religious jello-head nut job, than a angry, resentful, irrational no real beliefs of her own lost Soul!

'Andrastos'

It's OK; I'm a little nutty to think love is the most important behavior in the world too and sense we are co creator with God. Where I differ is I think everyone is God that makes me nutty in both camps.

You wanted to know how I receive info? It’s like a small voice that come into the mind, and from experience if I do not listen to it,it always get me into trouble

Smile
A lot of people believe they are all Gods or a fragment of God that’s nothing new to me! That’s what I believed for years, however I believe now that God is actually an entity of her/his own.
This is a spirit I can assure you, Cheeky Spirit by the sounds of it too lol! This is happing more often than most people know! It’s just people a numb to it!
Same sorts of things happened to me a few years ago, but it was just a presence I could sense, very loving powerful peaceful sense too and I just had realizations that I couldn't explain, inner wisdom coming from inside myself and this presence I know now was a spirit, in a very good condition of Love and lead me to some very profound info, and a new life, but you seem to be a bit clearer if you can hear them!
Maybe I can suggest to you what I feel might be going on here with more clarity! And you could investigate what I tell you!
Our spirit friends can very easy look at a motels future, day’s weeks and even years some times, that’s why you can gain the predictions of peoples passing! I could imagine that would have been very confronting for you!
The spirit one attracts works the same as we attract people into our life on earth. If you are a very Loving person then you will attract a loving spirit with similar values, morals, emotion, intentions, passions, desires and so on!
If one have a lot of malevolent emotions and desires than one will attract a spirit in the same condition!
So called “schizophrenics“ are actually very mediumistic people (pity they don’t know what’s going on) that attract a malevolent spirit. So those voices they hear are actually real! But what the spirit is tell the person is “evil” they torment and abuse the individual constantly even telling them to kill them self! These spirits are very common; actually there are more earth bound spirits in this condition than there are people on earth!
Earth bound spirits are spirits that are dissatisfied with their place in the spirit world so they come to the earth plane to gain any sort of satisfaction through the mortal!
Many people think once you pass you somehow become an all knowing being of some sort, but this is not the case, when you pass we all still have the same emotions, intentions, desires, thoughts, memories and so on! It is actually ones emotional condition that creates their home in the spirit world!
I think you got a lot of courage coming here and being so open! Especially with all the ignorant, abusive and jugdemental people!
'Andrastos'

A lot of people believe they are all Gods or a fragment of God that’s nothing new to me! That’s what I believed for years, however I believe now that God is actually an entity of her/his own.
This is a spirit I can assure you, Cheeky Spirit by the sounds of it too lol! This is happing more often than most people know! It’s just people a numb to it!
Same sorts of things happened to me a few years ago, but it was just a presence I could sense, very loving powerful peaceful sense too and I just had realizations that I couldn't explain, inner wisdom coming from inside myself and this presence I know now was a spirit, in a very good condition of Love and lead me to some very profound info, and a new life, but you seem to be a bit clearer if you can hear them!
Maybe I can suggest to you what I feel might be going on here with more clarity! And you could investigate what I tell you!
Our spirit friends can very easy look at a motels future, day’s weeks and even years some times, that’s why you can gain the predictions of peoples passing! I could imagine that would have been very confronting for you!
The spirit one attracts works the same as we attract people into our life on earth. If you are a very Loving person then you will attract a loving spirit with similar values, morals, emotion, intentions, passions, desires and so on!
If one have a lot of malevolent emotions and desires than one will attract a spirit in the same condition!
So called “schizophrenics“ are actually very mediumistic people (pity they don’t know what’s going on) that attract a malevolent spirit. So those voices they hear are actually real! But what the spirit is tell the person is “evil” they torment and abuse the individual constantly even telling them to kill them self! These spirits are very common; actually there are more earth bound spirits in this condition than there are people on earth!
Earth bound spirits are spirits that are dissatisfied with their place in the spirit world so they come to the earth plane to gain any sort of satisfaction through the mortal!
Many people think once you pass you somehow become an all knowing being of some sort, but this is not the case, when you pass we all still have the same emotions, intentions, desires, thoughts, memories and so on! It is actually ones emotional condition that creates their home in the spirit world!
I think you got a lot of courage coming here and being so open! Especially with all the ignorant, abusive and jugdemental people!

[/quote]

Lucky a lot of people forgive me for exploring into the spirit world because I have been an artist all my life. The mental illness bible book, that you may be curious ‘ It’s tripled since I was a kid because people are just a big of nerves living in a world more motivate by fear than love, as many things become unbalance. My purpose is a messenger and to simplified, simplified and to simplified as much of the craziness, sharing with all groups works better by not belonging to any group.

I know atheist may seem crumby, yet deep down I think they just want equal respect for their abilities in the area of the intellect and science and major religion they are negative Satan's helpers.

Hindu believe Satan is really a metaphor to help us in realization in life and religion will need to address and be accountable for degree of their ignorant, abusive and judgmental on record. Theirs is a branch of science in everything and yes lead with imagination shortly follow with our skepticism The good news,is we are all slowly working together towards a middle grounds and a spiritual age

[/quote]

I know atheist may seem crumby, yet deep down I think they just want equal respect for their abilities in the area of the intellect and science and major religion they are negative Satan's helpers.

[/quote]

Actually I feel that atheist are playing a very important roll in this time of change as they are really puting a lot of heat on the bible and making people really question the truth it claims to hold!

Satan is just another fear tactic, I feel all so called "evil" only exists in the heart of man in their negitive emotions!

Can I suggest a book written in 1898 (I think) by Robert James Lees - Through the Mist. he worked on the jack the ripper case and said to know who it was. His mediumship skills were very refined, he could talk and see spirits as if they were real people right next to him, the spirit was sitting next to RJ Lees and telling him what to write. The main purpose this spirit had was to give mortals as clearer description of the spirit world that he could in mortal’s terms, the way it is explained is magnificent! From just before his death, how he died, what is was like as soon as he died and what lay there on!

Can I ask if you know anything about future earth changing events?
Have you been told anything about this?
Wait, I thought this was Atheist Forums not psychic interactive...
This is the imaginary friends corner. I'm inviting Vlad, the wolfman and the creature from the Black Lagoon.

Trying to update my sig ...

When an atheist gets too one sided and claims spiritual and imagine is all non sense, then I would say you deeply blind and lame.

I'm lucky to keep the childlike imagination going and it keeps on going you can be anything you imagine it to be.

I'll start a new thread on it, because it seem to really bugs a few hereAngry

Imagination isn't, strictly speaking, nonsense: It simply is the act of pretending. Spirituality is fine when it doesn't get sold like stuff on an infomercial. Is spirituality the result of imagination? I think so, but it seems friendly enough to let it go. The minute it starts gaining adherents, it is time for distance.
(June 12, 2011 at 4:13 pm)Epimethean Wrote: Imagination isn't, strictly speaking, nonsense: It simply is the act of pretending. Spirituality is fine when it doesn't get sold like stuff on an infomercial. Is spirituality the result of imagination? I think so, but it seems friendly enough to let it go. The minute it starts gaining adherents, it is time for distance.

We know the 3% atheist of the world play their part yet will not have the power to shrink Religion nearly the way as the spiritual sided can. I can imagine in our life time to see Religion dramatically skink by reason and logic them to almost death. That way it can be done is by imagining the 99% unknown world and universe out there, then shortly follow up by skepticism. Not the vice versa

I made a thread on the Christian forum on Imagination; maybe they will allow us to talk more about spiritual stuff there
The imagination which goes into theory and is testable is a very different thing from the miraculous stories found in holy books. Science texts are constantly outdated because of this, whereas the archaic holy storybooks continue to be reprinted verbatim just as they were a thousand years ago.
(June 10, 2011 at 3:23 pm)Castle Wrote: A person who is a clairvoyant is considered one if he can make 80% of your prediction correctly or more.

Why only 80%? If someone is truly clairvoyant, shouldn't they be able to predict the future with 100% accuracy? Why does nobody ever predict such major events like 9/11 or Japan's earthquake & tsunami until after they occur? What good is clairvoyance if you're going to miss predicting such major events? And what good is it if you can't rely on it 100%?
Christian apologetics is the art of rolling a dog turd in sugar and selling it as a donut.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  World War I, religion died in the 20th century, science triumphed in religion in the Interaktive 35 4029 December 24, 2019 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Interaktive
  Is no Religion a Religion. Artur Axmann 76 16356 June 14, 2014 at 4:51 pm
Last Post: Muslim Atheism