Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, I'm the Atheist Troll
Hello, I'm the Atheist Troll
I think the title said it all. Hello, I'm the Atheist troll and I have been an Atheist for most of my life and an Internet troll for many years as well. Since being an atheist and being a troll are just about the only two things I'm good at, I figured I would combine the two in search of lolz.
Hello, I'm the Atheist Troll.
Twitter
Youtube

RE: Hello, I'm the Atheist Troll
Move the troll face down a lil and you have it.
[Image: 4rynft.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
[Image: ao1i8o.png]
(July 23, 2011 at 2:34 am)MilesTailsPrower Wrote: Move the troll face down a lil and you have it.

Stupid Memegenerator making the letters too big Sad
Twitter
Youtube

Your youtube channel is sorta funny.

Welcome.
Well since the thing messed up i made one for you on gimp.
[Image: 24pe1rb.jpg]

Religion is like a Penis, you shouldn't whip it out in public and you shouldn't shove it down your child's throat.
(July 23, 2011 at 2:37 am)TheAtheistTroll Wrote: Stupid Memegenerator making the letters too big Sad

Problem? Big Grin

---

Welcome to the forums! ^_^

When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

(July 23, 2011 at 3:12 am)MilesTailsPrower Wrote: Well since the thing messed up i made one for you on gimp.

Nice, I think I'll use that as my new video outro picture. Thank you Sonic's special friend.
Twitter
Youtube

Lol finally a troll on our side!

Welcome, please do go ahead and troll all the incoming theists.
(July 23, 2011 at 5:48 am)TheAtheistTroll Wrote:
(July 23, 2011 at 3:12 am)MilesTailsPrower Wrote: Well since the thing messed up i made one for you on gimp.

Nice, I think I'll use that as my new video outro picture. Thank you Sonic's special friend.

Watched that video and laughed my ass off.

Anyone else furiously masturbate to my little pony...?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello and Good Night Atheist forums! Violet 22 3059 May 3, 2020 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  [Serious] Hello there! Fellow atheist here! ThinkingIsThinking 48 5009 December 18, 2019 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Hello, New atheist having a meltdown Dragonfly 58 6977 October 1, 2018 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: Dragonfly
  Hello to Atheist Forums haig 44 5764 February 16, 2018 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Hello Reptiles. Troll Alert! jury 19 3452 September 11, 2017 at 4:27 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Hello from an African-American atheist ChidiB 28 3917 May 16, 2017 at 9:10 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Hello everybody! just came out as an atheist. JeffY 14 2603 April 24, 2017 at 4:45 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Well hello atheist forums anonymousyam 27 3440 April 3, 2016 at 9:35 pm
Last Post: c172
  Weak atheist/deist here, hello! vixene 59 9217 August 11, 2015 at 9:32 am
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Hello everyone....a friendly, new Atheist's story LovingBeing 16 3235 December 28, 2014 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain