Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Childhood repression - new 'rape game'
Childhood repression - new 'rape game'
Okay, so there's this school in Minnesota, where apparently the schoolchildren have created a game called 'rape tag.' I'm not sure if that's what they call it, but that's what the article calls it anyway.
http://news.yahoo.com/rape-tag-disgustin...00938.html
Here's the article.
Now, there seems to be a lot of sensitivity about normal childhood sexual behavior, in the comments section and in the article itself. The children are playing a game where they hump each other for their own amusement and enjoyment - a fantasy, not built upon rape whatsoever.
Isn't it just normal explorative sex play, which is normal behaviour for children? I don't think it would be beneficial to repress sexual curiosity in children, curiosity which is ultimately harmless and quite beneficial.
Don't you think the teachers, the parents, and some in the comments section over-reacted to this?
If I was in the position to end this, I wouldn't. It seems completely harmless. When I was young, there were lots of games 'worse' than that.
What do you think?

Messages In This Thread
Childhood repression - new 'rape game' - by JollyForr - February 17, 2012 at 2:33 pm
RE: Childhood repression - new 'rape game' - by Shell B - February 17, 2012 at 4:17 pm
RE: Childhood repression - new 'rape game' - by Tempus - February 17, 2012 at 11:45 pm
RE: Childhood repression - new 'rape game' - by JollyForr - February 18, 2012 at 5:13 pm
RE: Childhood repression - new 'rape game' - by renew - February 18, 2012 at 8:56 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Without rape, most animal species would go extinct Alexmahone 34 4412 May 25, 2018 at 11:25 am
Last Post: sdelsolray
  Is Rape Natural? Part 2, 2014 Edition Whateverist 91 12882 August 6, 2014 at 4:00 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Is rape natural? Creed of Heresy 138 66708 July 12, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: ShaMan
  RE:Is rape natural? Ever 15 3989 May 29, 2014 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: Ksa