Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SuperUfo on the SNES
SuperUfo on the SNES
Here's a vid I made of the new SuperUfo Pro 8 cart in action. I really like the cart, it will serve me well.

The video is short and to the point.

This is a screenshot of the main menu:

[Image: superufopro8.jpg]

For comparison this is my Super Wild Card:

[Image: superwildcard.jpg]

The cartridge slot doesn't work on it (but given the fact that I paid nothing for it, that's never bothered me Big Grin) and I have no idea where the couple of floppies I actually bothered to make for it are, so sadly I can't post a video of it working at this stage (I will in the future). The old SWC backup unit is huge, copies to and loads from floppies and includes a serial connection for the PC. The Super Ufo Pro 8 is smaller than a cartridge, copies to an SD card, has a USB connection for the PC, and it is also far better in terms of usability for its purpose, since the SWC has to load from floppies, and the only reason you'd want to do that is if you didn't own the game you wanted to play (piracy) or your game cart isn't working.

Here's a pretty shit photo showing them together:

[Image: backupcarts.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
SuperUfo on the SNES - by Aractus - December 3, 2012 at 8:54 am
RE: SuperUfo on the SNES - by LastPoet - December 3, 2012 at 9:03 am
RE: SuperUfo on the SNES - by Aractus - December 8, 2012 at 9:28 am
RE: SuperUfo on the SNES - by Ryantology - December 8, 2012 at 1:23 pm
RE: SuperUfo on the SNES - by Aractus - December 8, 2012 at 9:24 pm
RE: SuperUfo on the SNES - by Aractus - December 13, 2012 at 9:19 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best NES/SNES emulator(s) vulcanlogician 24 3217 January 1, 2019 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Opinions on the NES & SNES Classic? ƵenKlassen 9 1417 December 8, 2017 at 3:21 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Does anyone here have any favorite SNES games? ƵenKlassen 18 2605 November 18, 2017 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: Cecelia
  Capturing SNES video Aractus 0 1862 December 16, 2012 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Aractus