Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 5:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Why do some blacks moan and whine about slavery?
Re: RE: Why do some blacks moan and whine about slavery?
(May 13, 2013 at 4:58 am)paulpablo Wrote: I agree with some of this because I'm white and when I was very very young I believed that white people seemed evil and all other races were peaceful until the white man came and corrupted them and enslaved them.
it was just after reading more into history I realized that it seemed to me that whoever has the upper hand usually fucks over the person who doesn't have the upper hand, and white people have generally had the upper hand in technology over the years.
But people of all races go to war and enslave each other it's just that white cultures have had the guns, germs and steel on their side.
that may be true but the op is still wrong or not making any sense. Just because it is something that has been going on for centuries doesn't make it right. And racism added fuel to the fire by claiming all black people were to be slave from birth till death like pets and farm animals. After 400 years of this treatment I don't see anyone in there right mind who wouldn't be a little angry at the idea and the people who were involved.

Messages In This Thread
Re: RE: Why do some blacks moan and whine about slavery? - by frz - May 13, 2013 at 8:35 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] A thought I had about some people's view on some things medical and other things ShinyCrystals 15 791 October 22, 2023 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: ShinyCrystals
  Why is it internet fandom has some of the nastiest people? A Godzilla fan 10 803 October 7, 2019 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Why do some people lack a sense of humor? NuclearEnergy 20 3678 November 25, 2017 at 11:48 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Why do you some people exaggerate sometimes to the extremes? NuclearEnergy 7 1201 March 4, 2017 at 5:51 am
Last Post: HairyCyclist
  "putting time in perspective," and some fun facts! Catholic_Lady 49 9472 July 15, 2015 at 9:55 pm
Last Post: Catholic_Lady
  Jay-Z hosts a "blacks only" party and everyone is going ape shit. No_God 14 6023 May 30, 2014 at 5:23 pm
Last Post: psychoslice
  According to some people a person and their dog is more of a family than gay couple. lrh9 4 2114 September 17, 2010 at 2:59 pm
Last Post: Cego_Colher