Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why is having a mod on the ignore list against rules?
RE: Why is having a mod on the ignore list against rules?
(October 27, 2013 at 9:45 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
Quote:Tiberius is the Creator, he made everything you see here..

He's got fucking god beat on that score.

My ass.

The creator of an institution who has assigned a rule book of equality has absolutly no power of determining the way people have to be treated in this institution.

The reason why I left this forum for 2 months was because I suspected that he had the power to do whatever he wanted without facing any consequences.

Coming back I put him on my ignore list so I could avoid him because I believed him to have that power signed to himself by himself.

AND NOT! Because I wanted to defy the rules of this forum.

And should I find him ever to wrong anyone again in such a disgusting way and he wont face consequences I will leave.

Tiberius is a deceitfull and dishonest bully and no matter whatever your possition whereever maybe, if you wrong someone, you should face responsibility!

I do not have anything to apologise for. In fact, I gave him the chance to settle this.

I will not be framed as an antisemite!
I will not be framed as being someone who calls people racist for no reason, other than damaging their credibility!!!!
I will not have myself silenced and the oppertunity to reply taken away!
I will not have myself constantly reminded in a depracating way of my spelling mistakes because of his lack of argument!

That is what he did! And if you believe that such behavior is in any way justified, then you have a problem and not me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Why is having a mod on the ignore list against rules? - by Something completely different - October 27, 2013 at 10:02 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Ignore" Leaderboard SteveII 86 7230 August 17, 2018 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Buddy List Alerts Foxaèr 15 3427 May 2, 2018 at 11:43 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  List Posts BrianSoddingBoru4 15 3087 April 7, 2018 at 8:02 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  What is the "Buddy List" for? Why must we request/give consent? Whateverist 16 2557 November 3, 2017 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: shadow
  Having site issues Foxaèr 11 1628 November 1, 2017 at 10:46 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  emoticon problem fixed -ignore ignoramus 16 2081 October 6, 2017 at 11:30 pm
  Buddy List: What Is It / What does it Do? Neo-Scholastic 17 3267 November 20, 2016 at 10:05 pm
  Is anyone else having issues loading the forum? Losty 19 2396 June 14, 2016 at 3:00 pm
Last Post: Losty
  About the ignore list Orchids 28 3571 September 22, 2015 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Spooky
  Suggestion for a minor rules change. Ravenshire 24 6240 July 8, 2015 at 9:12 am
Last Post: Napoléon