Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God made me do it :/
RE: God made me do it :/
What pisses me off the most about these schools that allow these dirtbags back on campus is that they're perfectly willing to fire a teacher for being gay or expel a kindergartener for drawing a picture of a gun.

If it wasn't for the parents throwing a fit this school would've let this douche nozzle back to work as well. Angry

Quote:After the felony charge was reduced to a misdemeanor, the district allowed Hammer to return to work at the Rancho Santa Margarita campus.

When parents caught wind that Hammer would be back Monday, they pulled their students out of school and complained to the media. Saddleback Valley Unified officials said Hammer would work only in a support role to teachers, not as a teacher himself.

But Hammer is no longer on duty, Ewing told parents.

"I would like to follow up on my previous messages regarding a staff member. The district is currently working with the staff member and his representatives to develop a resolution. The staff member will not be on duty until a resolution is reached. If more information becomes available, I will share it with you. I am encouraging all families to continue with their regular routines and can assure everyone that children are safe on our campus."
[Image: Evolution.png]

Messages In This Thread
God made me do it :/ - by Losty - May 21, 2014 at 6:00 pm
RE: God made me do it :/ - by Foxaèr - May 21, 2014 at 6:32 pm
RE: God made me do it :/ - by Elskidor - May 21, 2014 at 7:14 pm
RE: God made me do it :/ - by The Valkyrie - May 21, 2014 at 7:17 pm
RE: God made me do it :/ - by Tonus - May 21, 2014 at 8:27 pm
RE: God made me do it :/ - by Mystical - May 21, 2014 at 10:28 pm
RE: God made me do it :/ - by LostLocke - May 21, 2014 at 11:32 pm
RE: God made me do it :/ - by Cinjin - May 21, 2014 at 11:42 pm