Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 12:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay pair to adopt children of unfit Catholic parents
RE: Gay pair to adopt children of unfit Catholic parents
Quote:You do know that homosexuality has been documented in animal species all across the world, right? It's a natural thing. In social animals, there is more to interaction than "stick penis in vagina, make babies". Sexual attraction, pleasure, bonding, all of it plays a role. And some animals, humans included, bond with and/or attracted to the same gender.
So? Cleft lips are also fairly common in many other species. Doesn't make them less abnormal.
Natural it may be. But not all that is natural is good, nor is all that is natural normal.

Besides, I've stated the main and biologically relevant function of the reproductive male organ. Same goes for the female one.
Quote:It's not abnormal when it happens all the time, in humans, and in other species. It's a natural behavior. If you don't like that, too bad. That's nature. Just because you're straight doesn't mean it's "abnormal".
Natural or not. I never said its unnatural. I merely stated that its abnormal. Meaning, contrary to its purpose.
Quote:There is nothing there that says that a child must have a man and a woman as a parent in order to be raised properly. It's all assumption. Family is more than your biological egg and sperm donors. Also, the gay parents that I know? They are raising their own biological children. Gay people have children, it happens all the time.
Yes, because that wasn't the question. You asked me how I determined the norm for the familial institution and I answer your question.
Quote:They are raising their own biological children. Gay people have children, it happens all the time.
Since you mean like "their", I'm assuming that you refer to a couple. But since that is biologically impossible, I'm guessing that in case of lesbians one either went to a sperm bank, or in case of gays, they found a surrogate mother, and one donated his sperm to do it.
Happens all the time, right?
Quote:While it may have been the most common way to raise a family, it was not the only way. Humanity has had many different versions of the family unit throughout it's history, and society didn't crumble. You are acting like someone born into a certain religion claiming that all other religions are wrong, but yours is right because that's how you've been raised.
To be honest, I have difficulties picturing where on earth there is any other definition of a "normal" family than a father, mother and child?
As I said before, it is considered normal mainly due to the fact that a child is born only through the sexual union of two people. The logical thing would be for the child to be raised by its biological parents. Why is that so hard to accept?
In time, this has been applied to adoptions, where people that fit the above mentioned description have taken children that were not biologically related to them as their own.
Gays were never part of this.
Why do you have to force them into the institution?
Quote:here are many types of family. What you describe is a 'nuclear' family, and you believe it is the "right" one, which is ridiculous. There is no "right" family. There are extended families, blended families, polygamous families, gay families, etc.
Extended families are based on the nuclear family.
One such family type is a clan or tribe. Its a collective of smaller families, the one we just discussed.
Polygamous families are based on the same principle. The child does not have multiple mothers, it has a single mother, but many step sisters and step brothers.

Quote:This is where I tell you to crawl out of your narrow world-view.
I'm fine in my narrow hole. Here, degeneracy does not find a place to crawl into.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gay pair to adopt children of unfit Catholic parents - by kılıç_mehmet - May 27, 2014 at 10:32 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  George Zimmerman suing parents of Trayvon Martin among others Cecelia 140 6936 December 11, 2019 at 11:13 pm
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Saudi Arabia: beating children is finally recorded and exposed WinterHold 13 1216 November 21, 2019 at 6:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  #UNFIT Documentary trailer.... Brian37 0 183 March 20, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Should ISIS fighters/wives/children be repatriated? brewer 112 6492 March 9, 2019 at 9:52 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  Parents form "prayer circle" over gay stage kiss Foxaèr 14 1645 November 13, 2018 at 6:53 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Fucking Catholic Sacks of Shit Minimalist 0 430 October 28, 2018 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Catholic abuse investigations expand. brewer 29 2894 September 11, 2018 at 4:57 pm
Last Post: KevinM1
  Yemen children massacre WinterHold 14 1681 September 5, 2018 at 6:11 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Melania visits kids taken from their parents? Brian37 36 4564 June 22, 2018 at 11:12 am
  Alex Jones being sued by parents of Sandy Hook Victims Divinity 26 3586 April 20, 2018 at 7:23 am