Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 10:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should i "come out of my closet" to my parents
RE: Should i "come out of my closet" to my parents
Ahmad, I'm removing your name from your OP for safety reasons. DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR REAL NAME EVER.
We have active Muslims from your area on this board alone.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should i - by Hollyblades - July 13, 2014 at 4:00 pm
RE: Should i - by MagetheEntertainer - July 13, 2014 at 5:17 pm
RE: Should i "come out of my closet" to my parents - by Mystical - July 13, 2014 at 5:26 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unaccepting Parents Insertcoolnamehere 22 5499 May 11, 2013 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: Violet