Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should i "come out of my closet" to my parents
RE: Should i "come out of my closet" to my parents
(July 31, 2014 at 2:59 pm)Quantum1Connect Wrote: Please, please, please don't come out.

Once you have got some money and of sufficient age, go to Turkey, from there go to Europe, and then to the US. I know very many who go about the migration that way. I know you may want to stand for truth and for who you are as a human being, but sometimes making a stand doesn't mean it is the right thing to do.

Be mindful, be smart, be calculated. Come out only when there is no danger to your physical or mental well being or your life.

You're young, use this time to study, and once you are out of the country, become an advocate for your cause and raise awareness to the persecution. If you feel the time is right at an older age, then maybe you can gamble to get people on your side. But sadly, I don't think S.A. is ready for such a radical change.

Be safe, and happy trails to you.

(Be sure your government has no way to easily trace your computer history.)

Enjoy your youth, if you can stay alive as a Muslim, do it, until you can live freely as an agnostic-atheist.

With Concern,
Q1C

Yea.i guess i would never come out as most of you suggests to do it i get it now.say no no to atheism. problems are when a lie to others and sometimes they insult atheism and im not that person who shuts up when someone insults him,but for now i just have to shut my silly mouth...oooh its gonna be sometime of my life but "GOSH" i hope it would end.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Should i - by Hollyblades - July 13, 2014 at 4:00 pm
RE: Should i - by MagetheEntertainer - July 13, 2014 at 5:17 pm
RE: Should i "come out of my closet" to my parents - by Hollyblades - August 2, 2014 at 4:22 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unaccepting Parents Insertcoolnamehere 22 5522 May 11, 2013 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: Violet