Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:00 am

Poll: does Alice need a good spank?
This poll is closed.
yes. spank that ass.
48.00%
12 48.00%
no
8.00%
2 8.00%
i thought you were anti spanking
8.00%
2 8.00%
this is just kinky
36.00%
9 36.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
to spank or not to spank and the existence of god
RE: to spank or not to spank and the existence of god
Traitor!!!! Someone spank Rhythm!
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: to spank or not to spank and the existence of god - by Mystical - July 26, 2014 at 4:54 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To spank or not to spank? BrokenQuill92 161 12327 September 21, 2015 at 2:46 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Theists and individual purpose for existence. TruthWorthy 3 1278 September 5, 2010 at 11:12 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates