Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
California is thinking about legalizing it
RE: California is thinking about legalizing it
I always liked one of the world's described in Robert A. Heinlein's Number of the Beast.

Its a world where laws are pretty relaxed, you can do whatever you want, as long as it doesn't hurt someone else. Everyone is responsible for their own actions.

The example given (i think) was a guy driving (drunk i believe) ran over a child and broke the kids legs. The other drivers jumped out of their cars, took the guy from his car, and then proceeded to break his legs.

Ok, its not perfect, a bit of rough justice, and i can't see many people voting for such a system, but it certainly has something to be said for it.

Legalize the bloody plant and let people enjoy their weed. Be sensible. Driving on weed is dangerous. You think you are driving fast but you are actually only doing 10mph in a 60 zone and pissing other drivers off.

As for weed in relation to guns... LOL. Come on! Guns and weed do not mix. You can rarely be arsed to stand up and change the TV channel if you can't find the remote. Taking a gun to do anything with is probably not going to be on your agenda. Someone breaks into your home when you are stoned and your reaction is most likely to be to offer them some chips and to sit down and chill and listen to some Marley or Floyd.
A finite number of monkeys with a finite number of typewriters and a finite amount of time could eventually reproduce 4chan.

Messages In This Thread
RE: California is thinking about legalizing it - by Pippy - April 10, 2010 at 6:58 am
RE: California is thinking about legalizing it - by Pippy - April 11, 2010 at 12:09 pm
RE: California is thinking about legalizing it - by Pippy - April 12, 2010 at 3:20 am
RE: California is thinking about legalizing it - by Pippy - April 13, 2010 at 3:22 am
RE: California is thinking about legalizing it - by Loki_999 - April 13, 2010 at 4:16 am
RE: California is thinking about legalizing it - by Pippy - April 13, 2010 at 9:06 pm
RE: California is thinking about legalizing it - by Pippy - April 14, 2010 at 8:56 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whooping Cough Epidemic in California Eilonnwy 7 2846 June 24, 2010 at 4:05 pm
Last Post: Samson