Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 12:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hypocrite Liberals imposing their beliefs
RE: Hypocrite Liberals imposing their beliefs
Quote:I am seriously fed up with some religious people imposing their beliefs on me.

I'm not sure how someone can 'impose' their religious beliefs on you short of physical coercion, but ok.

Quote:But I am even more angry when some liberals (who hypocritically claim to actually "live and let live") impose their beliefs on others as well.

Again...ok.

Quote:This whole controversial gay issue is a prime example. Those Christian dude's [sic] who refused to bake a cake for a gay couple get fined for not doing so???

They got fined because they broke the law.  Study up.

Quote:Are you telling us What [sic] to believe?

No, you aren't being told what to believe.  You're being told how to behave.  Your religious beliefs do not and (hopefully) never will give you the right to flout secular laws without paying the penalty.

Quote:Are you infringing our 1rst [sic] amendment rights?

As much as I know about your first amendment, it gives you the right to exercise your religion.  It does not give you the right to trample someone else's rights in the process.

Quote:The very thing you gay liberals were fighting FOR? Who is being the *hypocrite* and *bigot* and *infringing first amendment rights* now?

Calm yourself, sugartits.  You'll give yourself a hernia.

Quote:Just because some Christian assholes told you to go to hell doesn't mean you got to beat the shit out of all of us.

The loss of the right to discriminate against other people does not count as discrimination towards you.

Quote:I don't believe in gay stuff anymore

So, you used to believe in 'gay stuff'? 

Quote:and I have the right to do so let me live and let live.

You understand that recent court decisions don't require you to marry a gay person or even associate with one, right?  Although - personally - I think you're missing out by not supporting gay marriage.  I've been a guest at two same sex weddings and had a tremendously good time.

Quote:We agree to disagree, you don't attack me, I don't attack you. Your rainbow flags and all of a sudden playing the victim card to attack a group of people that you have a grudge shows your hypocrisy. Of course this doesn't excuse Christians from doing the same thing themselves. Everyone protect each other's first amendment rights.

Funny how you include 'I don't attack you' in a post that is essentially an attack on those who support equal rights.

Deep breaths, mate....deeeeeep breaths.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Messages In This Thread
Hypocrite Liberals imposing their beliefs - by omnomnom - July 21, 2015 at 1:54 pm
RE: Hypocrite Liberals imposing their beliefs - by Nope - July 21, 2015 at 2:07 pm
RE: Hypocrite Liberals imposing their beliefs - by Cato - July 21, 2015 at 6:31 pm
Hypocrite Liberals imposing their beliefs - by KUSA - July 21, 2015 at 6:57 pm
RE: Hypocrite Liberals imposing their beliefs - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - July 21, 2015 at 7:02 pm
RE: Hypocrite Liberals imposing their beliefs - by Chas - July 22, 2015 at 9:53 am
RE: Hypocrite Liberals imposing their beliefs - by abaris - July 22, 2015 at 11:08 am
RE: Hypocrite Liberals imposing their beliefs - by Chad32 - July 22, 2015 at 12:40 pm
RE: Hypocrite Liberals imposing their beliefs - by c172 - July 22, 2015 at 7:11 am
RE: Hypocrite Liberals imposing their beliefs - by Regina - July 22, 2015 at 11:14 am
RE: Hypocrite Liberals imposing their beliefs - by brewer - July 22, 2015 at 12:10 pm
RE: Hypocrite Liberals imposing their beliefs - by Regina - July 22, 2015 at 10:46 pm
RE: Hypocrite Liberals imposing their beliefs - by Cato - July 23, 2015 at 6:47 pm
RE: Hypocrite Liberals imposing their beliefs - by Cato - July 23, 2015 at 6:33 am
RE: Hypocrite Liberals imposing their beliefs - by Cato - July 23, 2015 at 8:02 am
RE: Hypocrite Liberals imposing their beliefs - by Tonus - July 23, 2015 at 10:42 am
RE: Hypocrite Liberals imposing their beliefs - by Cato - July 23, 2015 at 10:04 am
RE: Hypocrite Liberals imposing their beliefs - by Cato - July 23, 2015 at 11:18 am
RE: Hypocrite Liberals imposing their beliefs - by Rahul - July 23, 2015 at 11:28 am
RE: Hypocrite Liberals imposing their beliefs - by Cato - July 23, 2015 at 12:15 pm
Hypocrite Liberals imposing their beliefs - by omnomnom - July 23, 2015 at 12:31 pm
RE: Hypocrite Liberals imposing their beliefs - by Cato - July 23, 2015 at 11:26 pm
RE: Hypocrite Liberals imposing their beliefs - by Cato - July 24, 2015 at 12:13 am
RE: Hypocrite Liberals imposing their beliefs - by Cato - July 24, 2015 at 12:20 am
RE: Hypocrite Liberals imposing their beliefs - by Cato - July 24, 2015 at 1:04 am