Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Oldest' Koran fragments found in Birmingham University
RE: 'Oldest' Koran fragments found in Birmingham University
Quote:Allegedly, this was done (but never claimed) by some neo-nazi, ultra-conservative individual(s).
Even so muslims in Portugal seem to have gotten the message that we have some equally disturbed people living under the guise of "christian"...
Curiously, no such displays were reported from France, at the time...
Hey Poca, do not fear nazis - Nazism is really weak here particularly because it's a doctrine that classifies us as inferior whites, so only a moron would support it while being a native Portuguese - My only problem with the Lisbon mosque is the fact it is being funded by public entities which seems like an infringement on secularism. The first Muslims to immigrate to Portugal after 1974 were highly educated and secularized communities, some of them were doctors, engineers, architects - And we never condoned or participated in the war on terror, so right now portugal is one of the countries less susceptible to terrorist attacks according to various reports, and people are doing more tourism here than France, etc. I'm one of those douches who historically argues that arabs contributed little to our culture and history - And I won't hold myself about it - It's true - They helped with a few words and architecture but for the most part the influences of other tribes like the Visigoths and the Catholic religion and the Roman people are much stronger. The arab invasion shouldn't be taken as a high point in our history, but quite the opposite.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Messages In This Thread
RE: 'Oldest' Koran fragments found in Birmingham University - by Dystopia - July 23, 2015 at 10:18 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  University of Miami Establishes Chair for Study of Atheism c172 8 1844 May 21, 2016 at 2:48 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Links to Spirituality Found in the Brain fr0d0 28 9510 February 18, 2010 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: tavarish