Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man killed by family for watching soccer instead of religious program
RE: Man killed by family for watching soccer instead of religious program
(June 20, 2010 at 5:51 am)Shinylight Wrote: I think Min has already got a thread on this.
http://atheistforums.org/thread-3939.html
Not Muslims. There is one post in that thread, courtesy of Rhage. I'd like to keep the named Muslim threads separate from the named Christian threads. Too much confusion otherwise. These lovely examples of human stains don't have the luxury of an inherently repressive religion to make them batshit.

(June 18, 2010 at 7:05 pm)Rhage Wrote: I also heard about a 61 year old man who was beaten to death by his 68 year old wife and two kids because he wanted to watch the a World Cup game and they wanted to watch religious programming.
Wtf?

Edited to add a link to the story: Dying to watch the WC

Messages In This Thread
RE: Man killed by family for watching soccer instead of religious program - by Autumnlicious - June 20, 2010 at 5:57 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Financial Woes Continue To Plague Focus On The Family leo-rcc 1 1303 September 3, 2011 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: reverendjeremiah
  Family asks doctors to wait for prayers to work binny 23 6902 June 12, 2010 at 6:53 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko