Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This just in: A big butt is a healthy butt and big butt women are smarter
This just in: A big butt is a healthy butt and big butt women are smarter
Without even reading the article I knew it was true because it is what I wanted to believe.  I had to share the good news here right away.

Quote:..the results found that women with bigger backsides tend to have lower levels of cholesterol and are more likely to produce hormones to metabolize sugar.
Therefore, women with big butts are less likely to have diabetes or heart problems.
And having a big butt requires an excess of Omega 3 fats, which have been proven to catalyze brain development.
The researchers also found that the children born to women with wider hips are intellectually superior to the children of slimmer, less curvy mothers.

Disclaimer: Okay technically I haven't actually read the article but I did extract some mayo while looking at the pictures and fantasizing about big butts.

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/big-but...healthier/

Messages In This Thread
This just in: A big butt is a healthy butt and big butt women are smarter - by Whateverist - January 24, 2016 at 9:38 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UCON Women's BB 5 year streak over... Brian37 0 359 April 1, 2017 at 7:35 am
Last Post: Brian37