Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 8:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something to make those rotting Wahaabi-Salafi brains explode...
Something to make those rotting Wahaabi-Salafi brains explode...
The Ottoman Caliphate decriminalized homosexuality in the year 1858. Not many people know of this, and I become a aware of this recently. A nice fact to frustrate al-Saud's henchmen, who love to sing the praises of the Caliphates. What excuses will they come up with I wonder?

Read more:
http://faith-matters.org/images/stories/...al-web.pdf

Additionally, I quote this from the article:

Quote:The Ottoman Penal Code of 1858 was based on the Napoleonic code of 1810, putting aside Islamic punishments. It established a French-type system of courts, with tribunals of first instance, courts of appeals and a high court of
appeals. These were the first distinct hierarchy of a secular court system of the country...This secular criminal code and court system remained in operation till 1923 (the end of the Ottomans).

From the Guardian newspaper: The Ottoman empire's secular history undermines sharia claims. Because Sharia doesn't really work? That's the logical conclusion.

The 20th of August has been declared "World Dawah Mission Day". So you can expect people out on the prowl looking to pounce on the upreared general public. These people hate facts and have declared a war on reality, so I don't expect them to accept homosexuals any time soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4F1nCmx3Ro

By the way, I'm pretty sure the Australian voice at the one minute mark is this guy:

Messages In This Thread
Something to make those rotting Wahaabi-Salafi brains explode... - by ReptilianPeon - May 14, 2016 at 5:30 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Where Will All Those Virgins Come From? Rhondazvous 27 4592 November 15, 2017 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Were I A Muslim I'd Stop Going To Those Fucking Mosques. Minimalist 11 3270 June 26, 2017 at 11:38 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Suratal Fatiha (suggestion to those who left Islam) Mystic 3 1806 September 18, 2015 at 12:08 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Something stupid i wonder about Lemonvariable72 3 1698 September 12, 2013 at 10:00 pm
Last Post: festive1
  Those promised punishment in Quran Mystic 3 3025 March 9, 2012 at 6:59 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  For those whom read Quran.. Mystic 10 6528 March 1, 2012 at 3:53 am
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused