Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 11:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CATHOLICS, heads up if you were abused by your priest!......
RE: CATHOLICS, heads up if you were abused by your priest!......
(January 10, 2017 at 6:19 am)Godschild Wrote:
(January 9, 2017 at 1:10 am)21stCenturyIconoclast Wrote: b

To the SCARY Yahweh's Child;

GC Wrote:I'm not scary, you are afraid because you can't find the verses to answer my question. You have bragged how biblically knowledgeable you are and now that you can't find the verse to answer my question you use deceit to hide your ineptness. You google up a few verses and think you can show up the Christians here, well you've come to the wrong place my friend. You think I'm going to give you a question you can google up, wrong, there'll be none of that from me.

I'm serious and you should take me that way. The only joke I've noticed here is the junk you post. You claim to be biblical intellectual yet you can't answer a simple question, you can't even deduce how to find it, you are deceiving, biblical ignorant and you turn on your fellow atheist and then ask for their support and you think you can con the other Christians here into answering a question that you can't find the verses for, you sir are a genuine fraud.

GC

Yahweh's Child,

Well, thats it!  At least I have admitted that I am unaware of the passage in question that I am supposed to know, AND WHERE YAHWEH'S CHILD CAN'T BRING IT FORTH FOR ME TO UNDERSTAND WHY IT IS RELATIVE TO THEIR ARGUMENT!  Therefore, simply put, Yahweh's Child has FAILED MISERABLY to know their own primitive bible of where this elusive passage resides, and is using me as a ruse for her blatant ignorance!

Typical pseudo-christian RUNAWAY response hidden within insidious semantics!

ROFLOL

Yahweh's Child, I will accept your biblical ignorance of not being able to provide this passage and having to remain silent upon it. 

m

Messages In This Thread
RE: CATHOLICS, heads up if you were abused by your priest!...... - by 21stCenturyIconoclast - January 10, 2017 at 4:22 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think Catholics hate Charles Goodyear Woah0 7 1294 August 28, 2022 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  What do Catholics think of Frollo from "Hunchback of Notre Dame" story? Woah0 2 623 August 26, 2022 at 9:46 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Traddy Catholics on the ropes? Jehanne 16 2071 July 18, 2021 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  If you knew for certain that you were going to Hell zwanzig 32 2965 March 9, 2021 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  Not just catholics! zebo-the-fat 109 9437 June 11, 2019 at 12:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Damned STUPID Priest yesterday . . . drfuzzy 102 7272 December 6, 2018 at 8:23 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Chile abuse priest Fernando Karadima removed by Vatican zebo-the-fat 2 909 September 28, 2018 at 5:00 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  German Catholic Priests Abused More Than 3,600 Kids Fake Messiah 17 2125 September 14, 2018 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Pennsylvannia Pedo Priest HORROR vorlon13 124 6347 August 19, 2018 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Truer Words Were Never Spoken Minimalist 9 2465 April 23, 2018 at 8:39 pm
Last Post: vorlon13