Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you a worrier or a don't give a fuck type person.
Are you a worrier or a don't give a fuck type person.
Or are you somewhere inbetween.

Personally I'm a worrier.  What I worry about has changed over the years but it's still there.

A lot of people I know do not give a fuck.

They will drink and drive, steal from work, fight, say fucked up stuff that gets them into fights, drive around with class A drugs.

I'm the kind of person who won't even give a friend a work discount if the rule is that only close family can get the discount.  I once handed in £40 I found on the premisis of a shop because I didn't want to get accused of theft.

I'm not a total psycho with it, I commit the kind of crimes everyone who drive a car commits on a daily basis, things like that.  A lot of it's due to the fact I have a daughter and a job I really like, so now would be a bad time to get a criminal record and get fired.

For me it's a question of, am I worrying too much and not taking enough time to relax and think about how really really good I have it in some aspects of my life. 

Or do I have it really good in some aspects of my life because I worried about it obsessively and sorted, maintained and continued to maintain the issue to an acceptable standard.

Things like not being fat, avoiding a criminal record, avoiding drugs and alcohol and having a fairly good social existence, having a sort of acceptable financial existence (It's all relative)

Anyway, enough about me.....

Are you the kind of person who takes too much heroin and falls asleep instead of going to the job interview, or are you the kind of person who drives at 29 miles per hour in a 30 mile per hour road and still gets to the job interview half an hour early, or somewhere inbetween?

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Messages In This Thread
Are you a worrier or a don't give a fuck type person. - by paulpablo - February 21, 2017 at 12:21 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's not that I don't like you but........ brewer 13 679 March 12, 2024 at 12:05 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  What did you know yesterday that you don't know today? Gawdzilla Sama 14 1082 December 4, 2023 at 9:43 am
Last Post: brewer
  What the fuck even is my life Ahriman 30 1384 August 27, 2023 at 5:14 pm
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  A person and a pet Foxaèr 8 509 August 19, 2023 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Save the best for last person brewer 23 1905 September 16, 2021 at 2:56 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  The last person to post wins ! Leo34 13901 983385 May 13, 2021 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  What’s a reasonable amount to give on Christmas? Apollo 3 344 December 25, 2020 at 9:41 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Bill paying and automated vs real person on phone Brian37 36 1979 September 2, 2020 at 4:49 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
Music Hey guys what type of music do you like? I believe in Harry Potter 35 3141 November 16, 2019 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Alex K
  [Serious] How do you get over your past mistakes? [Please Don't judge me] GODZILLA 12 1148 June 3, 2019 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4