Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 4:32 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything.
RE: (AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything.
(March 5, 2017 at 6:50 am)ukatheist Wrote: Have you ever lived or travelled outside of India?

What is your opinion on colonialism?

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

I have not up until now traveled outside of India. I am a huge fan of traveling, visiting other cultures, other people, new places, new women etc. If I have a chance to travel around the world I would be very much interested in that opportunity. 
What is my opinion of colonialism? My country(India) has never invaded another country in all her lifetime. If another country want to attack us I would at least expect them to fight with honor, not be cowards firing guns from a mile away. That's my opinion. I'm against exploiting other countries in any way.

(March 5, 2017 at 12:33 pm)LastPoet Wrote: You said "Ask me Anything".

Its in your own thread title. If you can't carry a bag of salt, don't pick it up.

Quote:I live in a patriarchal society. Ask me any question relating to this and I'll try to answer it to the best of my capacity.

If you want to cherry pick be more smart about it.

mlmooney89 Wrote:Oh you poor baby! The women are too independent now to marry and stick into a housewife life! The horror!
That's okay. I have different ideas and different preferences. I don't attack others with a different opinion or force others to follow my opinions. I've never been a fan of lying either. Excuse my straight forwardness.

mlmooney89 Wrote:I don't have a question just wanted to extend my thoughts on how repressive you sound.
I'm sorry my different opinion offends you.

(March 4, 2017 at 11:17 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Why are you a such a complete and and utter moronic bigot?

I reported this post of yours for trolling. You've been constantly attacking me without any reason in many threads and it was getting more frequent so I had to do it. I just got a reply from LastPoet that they will keep an eye on you and if you continue trolling me they will take harsher measures against it(maybe temporarily ban you). So please just stop or you're just going to get punished.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything. - by ErGingerbreadMandude - March 5, 2017 at 12:34 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask me anything account_inactive 41 6166 March 5, 2017 at 11:32 am
Last Post: abaris