Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 10:58 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything.
RE: (AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything.
(March 5, 2017 at 12:34 pm)pool the matey Wrote:
(March 4, 2017 at 11:17 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: Why are you a such a complete and and utter moronic bigot?

I reported this post of yours for trolling. You've been constantly attacking me without any reason in many threads and it was getting more frequent so I had to do it. I just got a reply from LastPoet that they will keep an eye on you and if you continue trolling me they will take harsher measures against it(maybe temporarily ban you). So please just stop or you're just going to get punished.

I'm trolling when you spend most of your time on AF baiting people?

Trolling is about making off topic posts. My question was on topic and you didn't even answer it.

It would make more sense to report me for flaming but I haven't been insulting you regularly enough for that.

P.S. Abusing the report system is against the rules. So please stop or you're going to get punished. You're suppposed to report people when they actually break the rules. You're only here to troll and be a disingenuous jerk so my question was merely to call out your bullshit.

(March 5, 2017 at 2:25 pm)Aoi Magi Wrote: A patriarchal society by definition is one which is controlled and dominated by "men", so if men are to be considered being slaves in such a society, then either they are slaves to themselves of their own volition or it is a different type of society, right?

So before he makes a thread about a patriarchy it would help if he started by knowing what "patriarchy" meant.

But of course he's only here to troll and bait and this thread is disingenuous troublemaking. And then he reports me for trolling when I call him out because I know what he's up to Rolleyes

(March 5, 2017 at 12:34 pm)pool the matey Wrote: I reported this post of yours for trolling. You've been constantly attacking me without any reason in many threads and it was getting more frequent so I had to do it. I just got a reply from LastPoet that they will keep an eye on you and if you continue trolling me they will take harsher measures against it(maybe temporarily ban you). So please just stop or you're just going to get punished.

I have not been "constantly" attacking you. I'm not even on AF very regularly as of late. YOU start the threads and I respond honestly. My responses contain insults but insults are not against the rules. The flaming rule is regarding a series of posts and there is no series and I am not "constantly" attacking you because I'm barely even on AF lately.

There are not "further measures" to be taken against someone for breaking the rules before they have even received a warning. Let alone a temporary ban.

You're only here to cause trouble and to troll. I'm not trolling you by calling out your shit.

(March 5, 2017 at 12:25 am)Rev. Rye Wrote: Why didn't you use the "ask a" section of this forum?

Because the actual purpose of this thread is for him to bait people.

(March 5, 2017 at 12:34 pm)pool the matey Wrote:
(March 5, 2017 at 12:33 pm)LastPoet Wrote: You said "Ask me Anything".

Its in your own thread title. If you can't carry a bag of salt, don't pick it up.

Quote:I live in a patriarchal society. Ask me any question relating to this and I'll try to answer it to the best of my capacity.
If you want to cherry pick be more smart about it.

YOU'RE trolling Lastpoet.

In case it wasn't already obvious Pool made this thread to troll and bait people. He made this thread to set people up and then knock them down when he was bored of pretending to be oppressed by women all by himself.

"Ask me anything" Oh apart from anything that doesn't feed his bigoted presuppositions.

I'm not going to ask a serious question if I'm not going to get a serious answer. You're only here to troll.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (AMA) I live in a patriarchy. Ask me anything. - by Edwardo Piet - March 5, 2017 at 2:30 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ask me anything account_inactive 41 6177 March 5, 2017 at 11:32 am
Last Post: abaris