Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 11:36 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sexual Pleasure after a Sex Change Operation
Sexual Pleasure after a Sex Change Operation
I don’t know how this works, but the question occurred to me and I’d like to invite those among us who are knowledgeable to share their knowledge. There may be others who wonder this same thing but because of the nature of the question and uncertainty about political correctness may be too shy to ask.

The question is when a man or woman undergoes a sex change operation, how do the surgeons connect the artificial penis or vaginal wall to the person’s nervous system in a way that allows them to feel sensation as pleasure rather than pain or itch or any sort of sensation at all.

For a man who was born with a penis, his organ achieves erection in response to what he sees and smells. Does an artificial penis respond to visual and olfactory stimulation?

Conversely, the vagina responds to sound and touch, becoming moist and ready for penetration. Does an artificial vaginal wall respond to what a woman hears or to touch?
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.

Messages In This Thread
Sexual Pleasure after a Sex Change Operation - by Rhondazvous - April 16, 2017 at 3:37 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your movie guilty pleasure? arewethereyet 51 3710 December 18, 2022 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  When did this change? onlinebiker 6 428 October 4, 2022 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Thoughts on sexual services? Macoleco 25 2035 September 7, 2022 at 10:57 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2255 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Already want to change my name again Foxaèr 14 803 July 12, 2020 at 1:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  I could change my username again...... Foxaèr 29 1514 June 7, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Brunei to Punish Adultery and Gay Sex With Death by Stoning Megabullshit 0 232 March 31, 2019 at 2:38 am
Last Post: Megabullshit
  Color is the nonphysical and nonauditorial change in ones surroundings Heat 3 359 March 10, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu
  I love my after Christmas Kroger points popeyespappy 3 394 January 4, 2019 at 4:52 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  What Was Your Sex Education Like? Jade-Green Stone 30 2741 October 21, 2018 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: chimp3