Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 4:52 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian thinks the Grand Canyon was caused by Noah’s Flood.
RE: Xhristards Just Keep Getting Dumber and Dumber
(June 12, 2017 at 8:57 am)Fake Messiah Wrote: This reminded me when I read autobiography about guy that was going on Liberty University to become a preacher how he once visited some natural monument with his friends from college. Girl he was with came to a plaque that described how that Natural Bridge was formed over millions of years and that greatly offended her so she started spitting on the plaque and kicking it with her boots and even regretted she was in the mixed company because she wanted to drop her pants and take a shit on it.

So I googled "creationists vandalize" and what do you know:

[Image: C3l1vgu.png]

[Image: gc5hMsI.png]

[Image: CwksfV5.png]

In the second sign is the image of an armored jesus with a white light saber. It's in the bird shit stain. 

I've got to be a Rorschachians wet dream.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Xhristards Just Keep Getting Dumber and Dumber - by brewer - June 12, 2017 at 3:57 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Richard Dawkins Suggests Feminists May Have Caused His Stroke mralstoner 45 9890 February 16, 2016 at 8:10 pm
Last Post: Excited Penguin