Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 4:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10 Questions Biblical Literalists Cannot Honestly Answer
RE: 10 Questions Biblical Literalists Cannot Honestly Answer
(August 12, 2017 at 2:19 pm)Khemikal Wrote:
(August 2, 2017 at 1:07 am)Godscreated Wrote: Avoidance is unbecoming even for you.
..........................?

Quote:Not hardly sonny boy. If being an ape is what you want for yourself then have at it and go swing in the trees, but for me and my kind will live as God intended, humans.
If god intended you to be anything, he intended for you to be an ape - otherwise why would he have made you one?  You can;t actually stop being what you are just because you get the bad feels about it - that's not how biology works.  You were born an ape, you will die an ape...even if you never swing on a single tree.

Quote:Then if speciation is limited how does evolution explain from the mud puddle to mammals.  There offspring on occasion is not infertile and presumably if man were to take an interest in making the mule fertile we could. This of coarse would be a guided change by a superior being.

GC
Sure, it would be artificial selection, as in artifice....though, "superior" might be a stretch - particularly with you as an example.   It's no different, functionally, than any other form of selection.  Whether two compatible animals fancy each other, whether they're the only breeding pair in an area, or whether they were put in a cage till they screwed - it all ends in offspring.  The offspring will not be a carbon copy of either parent.  Heredity and variation.

Gullible Cretin claims to use science and yet his ignorance of it is fucking staggering. I could figure this shit out in elementary school if they taught it that early on. Yet even into his adulthood, he can't figure out his own holy mythology either.
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 10 Questions Biblical Literalists Cannot Honestly Answer - by Astonished - August 12, 2017 at 4:22 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evolution cannot account for morality chiknsld 341 31526 January 1, 2023 at 10:06 pm
Last Post: sdelsolray
  Am I right to assume, that theists cannot prove that I am not god? Vast Vision 116 32096 March 5, 2021 at 6:39 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Being cannot come from Non-being Otangelo 147 13139 January 7, 2020 at 7:08 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Why Creationists don't realize the biblical Creation is just jewish mythology? android17ak47 65 8008 July 27, 2019 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  God is not the answer Foxaèr 47 5043 October 31, 2018 at 1:25 pm
Last Post: Drich
  Why religious cannot agree. Mystic 46 7640 July 6, 2018 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: warmdecember
  When does biblical history begin ? possibletarian 59 22223 November 24, 2017 at 1:27 am
Last Post: possibletarian
  Why as an Atheist I Cannot Sin Rhondazvous 35 7928 September 17, 2017 at 7:42 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Our theists of all labels please answer.... Brian37 92 12026 April 25, 2017 at 11:33 am
  The Biblical Account of the Creation - A new look RonaldMcRaygun 10 2915 March 31, 2017 at 5:47 pm