Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:50 pm

Poll: Is this really that shocking?
This poll is closed.
Yes, I knew the Republicans were horrible, but I never expected them to be this horrible!
7.69%
1 7.69%
Just that it took this long for them to be pro-sex slavery
23.08%
3 23.08%
No, with Trump in the White House, you can't put any depravity against them
15.38%
2 15.38%
Blueberry Muffins
53.85%
7 53.85%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Republican advisor made a woman a sex slave
Republican advisor made a woman a sex slave
I honestly wouldn't have believed it if this wasn't picked up by a legitimate news source:

Quote:As part of a five-page contract, a man allegedly declared his fiancée to be his “slave and property.” She was contractually obligated to “kneel and look down when she entered his presence, be nude at all times, have sexual relations with him whenever he wanted and wear a collar in private.”

This isn’t an excerpt from Fifty Shades of Grey. It’s the alleged relationship that Nevada Republican adviser Benjamin Sparks mandated upon his former fiancée, according to documents and records obtained by the Las Vegas Review-Journal.

According to the newspaper, their relationship moved at a stunningly fast pace. A police report indicates that they began dating on November 2 and that the “sex slave” contract was dated November 3. They soon moved in together.

“He was very demanding and did not take no for an answer,” the woman—who was granted anonymity—told the Review-Journal. “Over the last month it escalated into very rough sex where he’d actually hurt me. He back-handed me… and forced himself on me.”

Full Article here:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ex-fiancee...-sex-slave

And now, the long-awaited return: Jesse Custer, will you help a brother out?

[Image: Jesse_Custer_Mercy_Kill.jpg]

Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Messages In This Thread
Republican advisor made a woman a sex slave - by Rev. Rye - April 5, 2018 at 6:34 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have made a new YouTube video about anarchism... FlatAssembler 18 1131 July 30, 2022 at 12:39 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Who will be next Republican presidential candidate? Fake Messiah 28 1450 June 13, 2022 at 2:49 am
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Republican Party Purge Foxaèr 11 714 April 15, 2021 at 11:27 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Republican Representative compares his party's fight to Imperial Japanese Soldiers Rev. Rye 2 265 November 24, 2020 at 10:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The Republican America Foxaèr 19 1077 November 23, 2020 at 3:56 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  If your senator is Republican... Gawdzilla Sama 5 568 October 5, 2020 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I've Made a Video about Anarchism FlatAssembler 43 3133 October 24, 2019 at 7:46 am
Last Post: FlatAssembler
  Trump supporters made a very interesting video brewer 19 1389 October 15, 2019 at 7:18 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  trump the republican asks communist china to investigate his potential election rival Anomalocaris 10 1028 October 4, 2019 at 10:18 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Does positive masculinity exist? Men correct the woman. Aroura 52 4331 October 1, 2018 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: DodosAreDead