Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 6:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our role(s) as Christians on Atheist Forums
RE: Our role(s) as Christians on Atheist Forums
Guess it's time for my finial statement. My role changed shortly after being here, or should I say my role was recognized by me shortly after being here, God always knew. I'm here to be a witness to those who want to hear and see, to explain the scriptures to those who want to defile them and support my fellow brothers and sisters. Also, I'm here to correct those who bring deliberate false doctrine to this site, doctrine that will because of it's falsehood bring harm to the Christian faith. I fear nothing, no one brings fear into my life because I have God on my side and holds securely to me and instructs me in truth eternal. My cousin was talking to me about why I'm here the other day and even he as a believer could not understand and I said to myself at the end of our discussion, I'm here because I know for certain God is real and I want others to know Him, that is Christian love and I intend to practice it here until God says, leave this place.

GC
God loves those who believe and those who do not and the same goes for me, you have no choice in this matter. That puts the matter of total free will to rest.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our role(s) as Christians on Atheist Forums - by Godscreated - May 12, 2018 at 1:02 am