Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:45 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Palestinian rock throwing, but isnt that against their religion?
Palestinian rock throwing, but isnt that against their religion?
Unless they are shiites(shia) or something. Like Iran is state sponsoring terrorist organization  to remove Israel. Reason is Shiites dont think hadiths really matters much because they dont trust even their own collection of hadiths which they think is closest to being true from what i know.

But if you are a sunni muslim (though against mafia religious cultures such as Traditional Christianity and sunni islam)
In either case it says you are not supposed to throw rocks at people, even if its an enemy. An earlier hadith i read it was also due to not creating miscarriages among females who are pregnant etc.

On Sunan ibn majah. Unless at the end it says "just throw rocks etc" but so far i dont see any justisification for it. Last hadith of the canonical more or less then i am done.

It was narrated from Sa'eed bin Jubair that :

Abdullah bin Mughaffal was sitting beside a nephew of his, the nephew hurled a pebble and he told him not to do that, and he said: "The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) had forbidden that. He (the Prophet) said: 'It cannot be used for hunting and it cannot harm an enemy, but it may break a tooth or put an eye out." He said." His nephew hurled another pebble and he ("Abdullah bin Mughaffal) said: 'I tell you that the Messenger of Allah forbade that (and you go hurl another pebble)? I will never speak to you again.'"
GradeSahih (Darussalam)
Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 17

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinia...e-throwing

Messages In This Thread
Palestinian rock throwing, but isnt that against their religion? - by Kimbi - August 31, 2018 at 2:38 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Isnt LGBT just for nerds Frakki 3 704 March 13, 2023 at 10:50 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country? Greatest I am 129 4720 February 8, 2021 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Let’s take their guns BrokenQuill92 141 9044 November 22, 2020 at 4:28 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Race baiting, economic reasons. But why isnt it defined as racism? Rickimoto 4 504 April 1, 2019 at 12:20 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Two Old Pros - Doing Their Thing Minimalist 8 942 November 28, 2018 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Nazism isnt that bad Nain 7 400 October 8, 2018 at 5:57 am
Last Post: Lucanus
  FOX Being Dragged Down By Their Anchor Minimalist 10 1567 August 23, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Rock Bottom Minimalist 6 391 May 31, 2018 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Fools And Their Money! Minimalist 10 998 May 18, 2018 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Tiberius
  Finally Fox [Faux] News is being called out for their shit NuclearEnergy 3 1432 December 16, 2017 at 12:11 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician