Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 7:18 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess"
RE: "who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess"
Mystic, I keep telling you that you can rationally reinterpret anything you like.
(and I'm even encouraging you to do so!)

I agree, as I've repeatedly said...that a good god wouldn't say that shit.  So, if you find that something has to be done about shit in magic book that your god simply couldn't have said...the rational thing to do, is contend that god didn't say that.  Which you have.

Magic book still said it...that much doesn't change. Your issue is with magic book, and it's authors...not me. They put you in this position..and you're handling it very poorly.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Messages In This Thread
RE: "who your Oaths give access over" vs "right hand possess" - by The Grand Nudger - November 10, 2018 at 12:08 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oaths In Quran Cosmic Perspective 4 2471 October 16, 2013 at 7:12 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Did the prophet give arabs glory ? is islam a more arabic religion ? WinterHold 8 5414 February 3, 2013 at 5:01 am
Last Post: downbeatplumb