Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Venezuela was eaten the day Palestine was eaten.
RE: Venezuela was eaten the day Palestine was eaten.
(February 5, 2019 at 5:24 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(February 5, 2019 at 5:06 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Excuse us?

You have only been at this website what, for how long? A couple weeks/months at best? You are new here.

I have been here for almost a decade, and Atlass has been here around the same time.

Islam is not a race. Neither is Jew, or Christian or Hindu or Buddhist.

No human has a choice in their facial features or skin tones. But all of us can grow up to think about what our parents/society sell us, and keep or reject the claims they sell us.

THERE ARE Muslims in the world that ARE oppressed. There are Christians and Jews in the world that ARE oppressed. Just as there ARE gays and atheists in the world that ARE oppressed. 

Holding the positions I do now, if I were alive during Martin Luther King Jr, whom I would have supported if alive then, and knowing I support the likes of Malala, and knowing I support the life of Ann Frank, how dare you claim we cant or don't have empathy for theists. Theism IS NOT A SKIN COLOR. It is a position.

Atheists are very capable of having empathy for theists, but theism itself is not a race. Sammy Davis Jr was a BLACK JEW. Actor Richard Gere is white and a claimed Buddhist. Singer Cat Stevens now known as Yusuf Islam also was not born in Islam.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali WAS born in the middle east, WAS raised in Islam, does have dark skin, and SHE questioned her former religion, Islam like I did my former Christianity, and both of us, despite our geography, having never met each other in person, came to the same conclusion that what our parents/society sold us was not true.

Honestly he has a point; Brian, and I thank him for it.

Arabs were butchered in the dozens by the American forces in Iraq, and paid dearly after the invasion broke ISIS loose. The U.S was involved in some of the darkest foreign policies in the Middle East, and supported regimes ruled by psychopaths like bonesaw MBS.

Why do black people get his sympathy, but Arabs don't?
I'm a slave, just like all Arabs, and the U.S contributed in that by a great degree. Their tool in the region to enslave me and get the milk out of me is the likes of MBS. America supports criminals worldwide to milk the local populations, they want to do that to Venezuela now.

(February 5, 2019 at 5:22 pm)Brian37 Wrote: DAMN IT ATLASS!

I WANT YOU to criticize them! What do you fucking think I do with Trump? How many times do I have to tell you I hate that fucker as much as you hate your rulers?

I hate Bibi too. I hate Putin, I hate Un, and I hate the Imams who control Iran.

I simply wish you would realize most of humanity is stuck under local rulers and if we want change, it cant be an us vs them sum game, but a collective effort worldwide of more pointing out that we are NOT a separate species.

I'd trust you to fly a jet I was a passenger on if that means anything. I still am under no obligation to find your logic here credible.

ALL 7 BILLION OF US are still the same species.

Humans should collaborate in doing what is good, and that is the stopping of killing, sharing money between us, give the poor, focus on the natural disasters instead of war.

I'm totally with you in that, Brian.
But I don't believe that humanity wants to change. Excuse me man, but the world is a nuclear playground and it's a matter of time before the detonation

I can completely understand your exasperation with US policies in the ME. But I will say one thing in defense of the US. Our intention was not evil. Let's put it into perspective by looking at another case the isn't in the ME and the US isn't behind.

Let's look at Sudan. The Chinese have a growing appetite for oil. A lot of oil was located in Sudan. So the Chinese wanted to buy the oil. And this is where the trouble starts in trying to do business with emerging nations. It's not entirely clear whom you have to strike a deal with. So these guys in Khartoum say that they are the people that the Chinese have to cut a deal with. The Chinese see no reason not to believe them, since the government in Khartoum is the internationally recognized government of Sudan. But the government in Khartoum has not had extensive dealings with the tribes living in the south of Sudan, which is where the oil is. The southern tribes have never been a problem before this, because there had never been any strong reason to challenge the authority of the government in Khartoum. But now there is the issue of who owns this oil, and who is going to benefit the most from selling it to the Chinese. Believing that they had a legitimate deal with the government in Khartoum, the Chinese had invested heavily in the southern oil fields and in pipelines. But the people in the south are having the oil sucked out from under their feet, and the people in Khartoum are getting all of the money for it. So now the Chinese are stuck in the middle of a Sudanese civil war where Chinese money is being used to exterminate the tribes in the south. They had never intended for something like that to happen. They had been dealing in good faith, and had no idea that they were going to start a Sudanese civil war. And they would probably be happy to strike a deal that is good for the Khartoum government and the southern tribes. But the Khartoum government doesn't want to share, and the Chinese are too heavily invested.

Something like that is the way it frequently goes with emerging nations that have a valuable resource. You try to strike a deal with people who convince you that they are in control. You get heavily invested. Some other faction says that they aren't being represented in the deal that was struck, and starts challenging the authority of the people with whom the deal was struck. It turns ugly, and you're too heavily invested to back out. You end up backing one side or the other to protect your investment. Or you lose everything, and a rival superpower steps in and makes a deal for the resource that you invested so heavily into acquiring.
We do not inherit the world from our parents. We borrow it from our children.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Venezuela was eaten the day Palestine was eaten. - by Yonadav - February 5, 2019 at 6:48 pm