Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 5:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Islam is about tiring the reader, not so much about truth (Scripture literature)
Islam is about tiring the reader, not so much about truth (Scripture literature)
I have read all of the sunni hadiths from sunnah.com

Now i am on Ibn Kathir tafsir (tafsirs in general).

and i finally realised why this is so different from the bible. See the bible is pretty much long but it gets over when you are done. So it just wanna shame you for thinking certain way and to realise why it is true. Islamic ways is different.
You wont learn anything about sunni islamic laws from the quran, trust me. Most of those in saudi arabia and middle east are from sunni hadiths, it would be like saying you know christianity from just reading the book of psalm, it wont happen
Here is the thing. The thing about it is, there is lot of literature on it. But it has no point really outside maybe hadiths but even in those it doesnt get to the point easily. The main point is to tire you as a reader out.

It goes along like this "fear HELL dont move to the wrong path. Hell for the wrongdoer... it goes on and on and random stuff gets thrown around... its a genius brainwashing mechanic to get followers. It may say something nice to not be too brutal to the reader.. and then it reminds you of HORRIBLE TORMENT"

The whole idea is to tire you out just to give up. (atleast this would be a thing during the 7th century timeline) But its more or less that type of method that religious culture is counting on.

May also explain why Islam means submission as a whole.. it pretty much states it there.

But what do you think?

Messages In This Thread
Islam is about tiring the reader, not so much about truth (Scripture literature) - by Sogni921 - April 17, 2019 at 12:38 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7784 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  To clear up that Islam is not pedophilia and chrisitanity is according to a guy here Smain 6 958 June 26, 2018 at 9:20 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  The Quran, the truth as I see it. WinterHold 13 3775 October 10, 2017 at 7:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Saudis don't much faith in Allah: security to improve in Mecca ReptilianPeon 1 1020 June 30, 2016 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Does Islam Need A Reformation (supossedly a debate but not really) ReptilianPeon 23 4034 March 23, 2016 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Douglas Murray: Islam is not a peaceful religion mralstoner 3 1583 December 30, 2015 at 1:45 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  If Allah hates alcohol so much... ReptilianPeon 5 2323 September 20, 2015 at 8:02 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5440 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  ISIS is not True Islam! It's Not! JesusHChrist 33 8182 March 3, 2015 at 2:24 pm
Last Post: comet
  So Much for The "Moderates" Minimalist 24 3163 January 31, 2015 at 1:10 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus