Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, dyes peacefully at home
Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, dyes peacefully at home
Quote:Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dyed easter eggs peacefully at her home today.

Despite being Jewish, the liberal Supreme Court justice said she had always found the egg decorating process to be “soothing.”

“Off the record, we Jews like celebrating the time we killed Jesus almost as much as Christians,” said Ginsburg with a dark look.

“I’m just kidding. The Jews didn’t kill Christ, that’s just something anti-Semites believe,” bellowed Ginberg before slapping me on the back.

After the laughter passed, Ginsburg’s face grew serious, she leaned in and whispered, “but seriously off the record, I just like to imagine the eggs are aborted chickens.”

Again, the 84-year-old justice broke out into laughter before continuing.

“Seriously, and this is really off the record this time, I’m doing this in the hopes that Trump will read a headline saying I’ve dyed and have an excitement-induced heart attack,” said a stone-faced Ginsburg while sliding a briefcase full of cash across the table. “Seriously. Off. The. Record.”

https://stubhillnews.com/2018/03/31/rbg-...skF8_bgcs8

Messages In This Thread
Ruth Bader Ginsburg, 85, dyes peacefully at home - by Foxaèr - April 21, 2019 at 3:00 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Home made AI !!! ignoramus 9 1523 April 9, 2018 at 7:29 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Share a home video Phatt Matt s 48 6375 April 15, 2014 at 6:35 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Home School Gooders1002 2 906 February 4, 2013 at 6:36 am
Last Post: pocaracas