Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ex pastor explains how Christianity is fake
RE: Ex pastor explains how Christianity is fake
(May 2, 2019 at 8:35 am)tackattack Wrote: Or...<enter taylor swift> Cause a fakers gonna fake fake fake fake fake.... since he was in 8th grade. But sure, let's go with the generalization that all Christians lie to themselves and others all the time and hate "real science". All Christians "must be" just like an abusive, misogynistic rage beast partner </sarcasm>. I honestly feel for the dude, it's tough to deal with that cognitive dissonance in a way that doesn't trash your whole life when you've been living a lie so long. I mean you could have celebrated his release from a perceived truth, or sympathetically felt for his loss, but no... lets just ignore the OP plea for real human loving relationships and jump on the bandwagon of "fuck the Christians". I'm glad the dude felt loved and accepted somewhere, and am really surprised at his humility and apologetic tone. I hope his life gets better.

(May 2, 2019 at 6:40 am)Fierce Wrote: The theistic troll response on FB is, He wasn't a real christian.

Because he admitted to faking it to make it all his life. It's not a troll response, it reading comprehension.

So the standard to not be considered a fake Christian is to not have the slightest doubt. Good to know. Sounds like you should go ahead and start the purge now, kick out all Christian who have any reservations about their faith. Why wait until they're out of the church to call them on it? Cast out those doubters now before the infection spreads! At least shut up those fakers who claim that it's not really faith without doubt, just garden-variety belief.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ex pastor explains how Christianity is fake - by Mister Agenda - May 2, 2019 at 9:28 am

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another Fucking Piece of Shit "Pastor" Minimalist 37 8924 September 29, 2017 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  Another fake Catholic miracle. Jehanne 96 19243 August 11, 2017 at 1:55 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Evangelical pastor Rick Wiles warns of demonic Pokemon that will be exploited by ISIS KevinM1 22 2703 July 20, 2016 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  I found a pastor who has a strange fixation on flaming buttholes and asbestos diapers TaraJo 12 3199 April 30, 2016 at 11:36 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Should I have a doscussion with my parent's Church pastor? ReptilianPeon 26 3443 March 11, 2016 at 3:27 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Orthodox Christianity is Best Christianity! Annoyingbutnicetheist 30 6774 January 26, 2016 at 10:44 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  Worst pastor, preechur, evangelist, priest, reverend ??? vorlon13 26 7271 November 16, 2015 at 1:50 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
  Christian Bride gives her Pastor father certificate of purity on her wedding day The Valkyrie 136 26432 October 28, 2015 at 3:19 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Ken Ham Explains Dinosaurs Nope 21 5608 June 7, 2015 at 1:58 am
Last Post: Longhorn
  Angry pastor warns Katy Perry’s devil sex music is preparing teens for the Antichrist abaris 60 12604 March 16, 2015 at 12:27 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist