Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 12:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Financial Inclusion Today! No Financial Inclusion Tomarrah! Or For Eternity, Even
RE: No Financial Inclusion Today! No Financial Inclusion Tomarrah! Or For Eternity, Even
My heritage is of 1683 Penn Quakers,  In my lifetime, my oldest sister-in-law was an original JFK for President organizer, in a Committee on Capitol Hill.  later on, it would become family known that my uncle was friends with Gerald Ford--and through the Masons(?).  My father is the first to have advertised cars to the Hollywood people:  Harger-Haldeman-Gregg.  Haldeman's boy would at least make it into federal penitentiary for Obstructing Justice, in the Nixon Administration.  A Gregg legacy is that one of my Great Aunts was one of Nixon's Sunday School Teachers.

So starting early, in the USA, anyone gets to know a lot of people, and work in silent spirit--out of range, or gunshot, of NRA(?).

So mostly all I had to do was write to Congress Reps and Senators, most of whom would further know someone who knew someone.  I also went to Tax Court, for about a decade:  To 1986-87 time frame.

The Ford Republicans came up with the per child tax credit--to oppose the beastly horror of the usury regressive payroll tax, put in place by liberals.  Because of the Geometry, a more active remedy was proposed.  Indexing the Equal Amount Raise for inflation.  In the 1986 Tax Reform, Congress did that for both the Raised Standard Deduction, and the Raised Personal Exemptions.

Clinton would write, "Dear Philip, Thank you for your thorough and helpful briefing on the 1996 Default of the US Federal Government. . . ." February, 1992.

Bush II went on to ignore virtually everything, except for faulty intelligence misreadings. . .and like Senator Feinstein.

Matthew 25:14-30 then happened.

Obama created the Matthew 20:1-16 type of Refundable tax credit--$400 per adult.

That sets up a National COLA, with arithmetic like in the I986 Tax Reform.  The equal amounts could be indexed for inflation, or adjusted to become a "household" tax credit--to accommodate lifestyles.

"Crow, James Crow:  Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Descended of the Clan of RL Stevens "Rob Roy," are we?)

Messages In This Thread
RE: No Financial Inclusion Today! No Financial Inclusion Tomarrah! Or For Eternity, Even - by mascale - August 10, 2019 at 7:14 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Christianity in Africa stats: <10 MN in 1900, 700 MN today. Nishant Xavier 75 3762 July 24, 2023 at 8:30 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  why do people still have faith in god even after seeing their land turned into dust? zempo 8 1436 June 20, 2021 at 8:16 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Are you a better atheist today than you were yesterday? Foxaèr 17 1570 March 24, 2021 at 5:39 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  [Not Even A Little Bit Serious] Why AREN'T You An Atheist? BrianSoddingBoru4 28 3395 December 28, 2019 at 12:48 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  So In Deity-Free World: Financial Inclusion! mascale 6 828 August 26, 2019 at 10:09 am
Last Post: tackattack
  The Atheists of Today Show announcement ILoveMRHMWogglebugTE 17 4039 November 17, 2017 at 11:10 pm
Last Post: ILoveMRHMWogglebugTE
  Even in darkest times here is something that made me smile dyresand 3 1939 May 17, 2017 at 10:01 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Today is Chapter One of my new life Won2blv 15 2441 October 23, 2016 at 4:31 am
Last Post: robvalue
  What would evidence of a God even look like? Excited Penguin 153 22047 September 12, 2016 at 9:05 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Is Eternal Life Even Desireable? noctalla 72 14858 November 23, 2015 at 3:39 pm
Last Post: Cephus