Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 1:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do e-cigarettes cost?
What do e-cigarettes cost?
https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/10/health/va...index.html

I'm not one to shy away from changing my beliefs in the face of new evidence. As it turns out, vaping may be much more dangerous than we originally thought.

Quote:A sixth person in the United States has died from lung disease related to vaping, Kansas health officials have said Tuesday. The woman was older than 50 and had a history of health problems. She became seriously ill shortly after she started using e-cigarettes and her symptoms progressed rapidly. It's not clear what type of vaping products she used, the Kansas Department of Health and Environment said.

The death marks the first in the state, but raises even more concern about the safety and regulation of e-cigarettes.

Some sources are saying that these cases are being cause by black market cannabis products like "Dank Vapes," which I've seen plenty of in my area. Though, I haven't seen much to back that up and I'm not sure where they got that info from. Maybe from the fact that the New York health department found potential links in something like 34 cases to cannabis vaping.

All in all, this is scary news for those that vape, and for those of us that know someone who vapes.
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.

Messages In This Thread
What do e-cigarettes cost? - by EgoDeath - September 12, 2019 at 8:21 pm
RE: What do e-cigarettes cost? - by A. Secular Human - September 16, 2019 at 3:51 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How is inflation and the rising cost of living affecting you? bemore 13 665 August 30, 2022 at 1:31 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Michigan Bans Flavored E Cigarettes onlinebiker 48 3617 September 13, 2019 at 1:49 pm
Last Post: Aegon
  Tired workers cost biz billions. NO SHIT Brian37 40 5694 December 4, 2016 at 11:27 am
Last Post: John V
  Real world cost of same-sex marriage Athene 16 5900 August 3, 2015 at 2:14 pm
Last Post: robvalue