Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:15 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone of you do bodybuilding , weightlifting , powerlifting etc?
RE: Does anyone of you do bodybuilding , weightlifting , powerlifting etc?
(October 29, 2019 at 4:35 pm)TaraJo Wrote: I’ve been working out to get in shape and weight lifting was a part of that workout.  Then I got some kind of shoulder joint injury (doctor thinks it’s bursitis).  I’m doing an MRI on my shoulder tomorrow but until my shoulder is resolved, I’ll have to use swimming as my upper body workout.  Thank goodness for my apartments indoor pool

Swimming is awesome for working out... I definitely underestimated it, thinking I'd easily out swim a friend of mine who invited me over to her apartment where they have a pool. She was lapping me, not even trying to hide her laughter. Sad
If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Does anyone of you do bodybuilding , weightlifting , powerlifting etc? - by EgoDeath - October 29, 2019 at 4:37 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  powerlifting rsb 25 4766 May 19, 2014 at 2:37 am
Last Post: Lemonvariable72