Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 11:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hell has frozen over.
Hell has frozen over.
As much as I despise ALL religious conservatism, regardless of the religion, and yes, even Jews, Hindus and Buddhists, have their sects and or individual families who subscribe to bullshit like gender roles and discriminate against outsiders. I love liberal theists for their value of empathy even if I would argue that they do not need a religion.

But sometimes I am pleasantly surprised by my fellow humans. Utah, although slowly, is catching up with the modern world. It is the latest state to ban gay conversion therapy for children.

If Utah keeps this up, I might just have to like them and not feel like I want to nuke them. I give credit where credit is due. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/22/us/ut...y-ban.html

Messages In This Thread
Hell has frozen over. - by Brian37 - January 23, 2020 at 10:38 am
RE: Hell has frozen over. - by BrianSoddingBoru4 - January 23, 2020 at 11:52 am
RE: Hell has frozen over. - by Brian37 - January 23, 2020 at 1:06 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This has to be the most chilling thing he has done. Brian37 29 1660 September 8, 2020 at 9:40 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  Hell Freezing Over - Republicans Realize they Need Atheists JesusHChrist 9 2670 March 5, 2015 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: KevinM1