Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you sleep/ live in a haunted house?
RE: Would you sleep/ live in a haunted house?
(April 13, 2020 at 1:54 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: What is it that people are afraid of “haunted” houses?

Would you dare to sleep in a house that everyone in the village claims it is haunted?

Would you sleep or even live in a house in which the whole family was murdered? But then again, people die all over the place, like in hospitals, and yet people are not afraid to sleep in hospital rooms where many people died and I bet it is even hard to find a bed in a hospital where no one died.

Would you sleep in a house that was built upon a graveyard? But then again people are buried everywhere and there are probably corpses underneath your own house/ building.

No such thing as a haunted house.

I will say this though, I am not going to take a sucker bet where someone says, "sleep here" and nobody will try to scare you. If I get scared it will be a human trying to pull a con  on me. 

I moved onto the trailer lot I live on now in 2007. I found out a couple years later that a brother murdered her mother and father and almost his sister who escaped in the house to the right facing mine, 10 years prior to my moving onto my own lot.  I haven't seen shit or heard shit, and the family that lives there now is Hispanic and no relationship to the original family.

Ghosts are nothing but the power of suggestion by others, and or delusions or hallucinations caused by mental defect or infection.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would you sleep/ live in a haunted house? - by Brian37 - April 13, 2020 at 2:22 pm
RE: Would you sleep/ live in a haunted house? - by no one - April 13, 2020 at 3:28 pm
RE: Would you sleep/ live in a haunted house? - by no one - April 13, 2020 at 4:14 pm
RE: Would you sleep/ live in a haunted house? - by Aegon - April 13, 2020 at 4:36 pm
RE: Would you sleep/ live in a haunted house? - by chimp3 - April 13, 2020 at 6:07 pm
RE: Would you sleep/ live in a haunted house? - by brewer - April 13, 2020 at 6:54 pm
RE: Would you sleep/ live in a haunted house? - by no one - April 13, 2020 at 9:26 pm
RE: Would you sleep/ live in a haunted house? - by no one - April 13, 2020 at 9:33 pm
RE: Would you sleep/ live in a haunted house? - by Brian37 - April 14, 2020 at 11:36 am
RE: Would you sleep/ live in a haunted house? - by Ranjr - April 14, 2020 at 3:27 pm

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Demon Outside My House? Jade-Green Stone 23 2491 January 24, 2019 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  I don't want to live in this country anymore. Jackalope 24 4808 February 15, 2014 at 6:45 am
Last Post: Ryantology
  Sleep Paralysis thesummerqueen 39 16280 March 22, 2011 at 1:28 pm
Last Post: 8BitAtheist